“Clean,comfy, modern”
Review of Goddess Retreats

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Seminyak
Goddess Retreats
Ranked #14 of 434 Specialty Lodging in Seminyak
Reviewed March 31, 2014

I thought everything was very clean, comfy and modern which really confirms previous positive reviews. The coffee was great, showers nice and warm, and the staff were very friendly and welcoming. I’m heading home with my new found skills in the water. You made it all so great and I wanted to thank you

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
lightfootwanderer, General Manager at Goddess Retreats, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2014

Dear Nikki,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We really enjoyed having you on our retreat and are so thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your first solo adventure!

For more than 10 years now we have been listening to our guest's feedback, and this has helped us to grow and evolve to be recognized one of the world's most highly regarded surf & yoga retreat for women in the world!

Please be sure to check back in with us in the future as we continue to add more exciting offerings to our retreats and expand to more exotic locations around the world!

Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

Fantastic trip. People were so kind. Had a great time and if you haven't been then go and met some amazing people while I was away. Can't wait for us all to meet up again in such amazing surrounds too. The place is really outstanding and I can't say it enough

Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo

Dear Mandy,

Thank you so much for your review. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your vacation with us at Surf Goddess Retreats!

We are so thrilled that we were able to meet and exceed your expectations and we really look forward to welcoming you back one day soon.

Until then - take care!

Reviewed March 25, 2014

I had to write and say a massive thank you to everyone for my amazing trip to Surf Goddess. I travelled the long haul from the UK via a few other places and was a bit sceptical about going to Bali but what a highlight it actually was. Everyone was amazing & really made me feel great. I loved the tropical feel of the place, loved trying new food, loved the accommodation, trying surfing & spas & just everything. Everything about this place makes you never want to leave & I wanted to write and say thank you so much. I have bored my friends to death and now I am now saving up for my next trip over. See you in 2016 if not before. Cheers, Jill

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Jill,

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was our pleasure to guide you through your first (and hopefully not last) Surf Trip to Bali!

We are very lucky to have such amazing, inspirational Goddesses from all over the world and it is fantastic to see everyone make new friends and continue these friendships long after the retreat.

We really hope to see you again!

Reviewed February 26, 2014

I travelled to Surf Goddess with the hope of doing a bit better at surfing than my previous wipeouts.... and while i didnt come home a master of the surfboard I manage to stand up on a wave by the end of the first day and by the end of the week most of us were catching real waves! This blew my mind as I had been on other surf camps where I was lucky to get up so thankyou Melinda.
Michelle, Ali and Melinda make sure you feel like you are at home from the get go and the whole time i did not feel like i was just a number but a friend that they wanted to have a great time.
They even had me try Yoga ..... yeah ... soo thankful that Ali is such a patient instructor and really knows her stuff. I may even keep going with it at home.... what I liked the most i think about the surf goddess is the fact that each lady on the retreat could choose her own activities, especially on the Bliss day. It wasnt a strict timetable and the care and love that surrounds Surf goddess can be felt as soon as you step into the retreat. I also loved that our age ( i was the youngest this trip) didnt really factor into anything. after the initial greetings etc we just became friends having a great time.
i would really recommend going and just enjoying the lovely atmosphere and staff that is Surf goddess

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Mischa D

Dear Mischa,

On behalf of the whole Surf Goddess Team thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to share them with your fellow Goddesses!

It is truly our pleasure to meet such amazing women from all over the globe and we are delighted that you enjoyed every aspect of the retreat, from the food to the yoga and activities!

We look forward to hopefully seeing you again!

Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

I had the immense pleasure of enjoying a stay at the wonderful Surf Goddess. The staff made me feel at ease straight away and the room was exceptional! I could have stayed everyday in my room...read bed.... It was divine!
There was a great range of extras including massages,yoga, lazing by the pool and of course shopping that I could choose from daily on top of my surf lessons which I have to say was a hoot. Something to cross off my bucket list.
It was a very hard week waking up to a wonderful brunch then being driven to our surf guru and fabulous beach and then back to the resort for more downtime!
I look forward to making surf goddess my yearly pilgrimage.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Sharin7
lightfootwanderer, Manager at Goddess Retreats, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

Dear Sharin,

Thank you so much for your review. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your time with us and that you really took the time to unwind from your busy life.

We really do work hard to maintain our reputation as the best women's surf retreat in Bali and we are delighted that you recognized all of the different aspects that go into making our retreats so special!

Of course the most important part of our retreat is you, the Goddess, and we were so lucky to have met you.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

I joined a friend on her surfing adventure to surf goddess in Bali. Id never heard of a place where you could go and learn to surf and stay with other women only! What a fantastic idea!! I'm not the most coordinated person in the world so having other 'amateurs' around me was very appealing.. no pressure to look competent :)
After a morning of mastering the waves ... well dismounting in style really.... we hit the shops with recommendations from the fabulous staff or eased my woes with a wonderful massage at the resort.
After a week of wonderful connections with other like minded women I returned home relaxed and with the knowledge that I needed to revisit for some more surf lessons :)

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Ola,

Reviewed February 5, 2014

A friend recommended Surf Goddess retreats to me as the place to go and boy was she right!!! If you are looking for a holiday where you can feel like the most important person around, want to be pampered, left alone, have a laugh, chill by the pool, surf, watch the waves roll in.... Then you can!!! Michelle and her wonderful staff have everything covered. Nothing seemed to be to much trouble.
I loved that I was able to room share and met a lovely lady in the process. As an all round holiday you can't beat the surf goddess. It has everything I was looking for.... Yoga,massages, spa treatments, wonderful meals, shopping, and the smiling faces of the staff make for a wonderful relaxing and recharging holiday. Can't wait to return with some friends.

Room Tip: Shared accommodation is great if you want to cost cut a little and make new friends in the process