“Paradise in Bali”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Villa Portsea at sun set
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

989sarah0...
Melbourne, Australia
“Paradise in Bali”
Reviewed June 22, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

I stayed at Villa Portsea in April 2018. I have been to Bali many times and stayed in many Hotels but this was by far my best holiday. The Villa is luxurious in a fantastic location amongst some of the best restaurants I ever eaten in. If you want something simple to eat that was not a problem as there were some great local restaurants within 5 mins walk. Made ( the house keeper) was gorgeous, always there to help us but not intrusive. The Villa was extremely clean with beautiful modern touches. I can’t fault it and what can I say about the pool, unreal!!!! Full sun over the pool for 6-8 hours a day but the option of relaxing under a shade umbrella if desired. What can I say except I will definitely be back Villa Portsea and would have no hesitation in recommending this to all my friends and family.

Management Response
Jun 22, 2018
Thank you so much for your kind words. We look forward to next visit
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing