“Beautiful Villa such a stunning structure”

Review of Villa Keila

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
kikikyo
Singapore, Singapore
“Beautiful Villa such a stunning structure”
Reviewed August 24, 2018 for a stay in August 2018

When I stepped into the property, it was BREATH TAKING. At a convenient location in Seminyak too.

The 5 Bedrooms- Total of 4 King sized bed rooms 3 located on the ground floor and 1 more on the second floor together with 1 Twin bedded room.

All rooms were beautiful, the Bedrooms on the second floor had this warm attic feel (mind you its a HUGE attic) and the bedrooms on the ground floor are situated near the Pool and BBQ pit.

Pool- pool is spacious can fit plenty of floats and have space to do laps at the same time!! The villa provides big/medium and small unicorn floats, a pool bed (bean bag kind of bed that floats) and a donut float too!

Common Area- dining area and lounge areas are side by side, super huge as well and there is a media room too! They do have netflix but we didnt know how to connect. Anyway we didnt have much time to use them.

Staff- Yasa was helpful and great!! To be honest I was just so busy I didnt have time to chat much with the staff but i remember them to be helpful whenever I needed them. Perhaps could have been more pro-active at times but can’t blame them as we had so many member of us that it was rather chaotic.

One regret is that we booked the villa via Luxury Retreats (customer service based in canada) due to the time difference between us (Singapore) and them we struggles so much to arrange anything with them. As this was a family trip to celebrate my son’s first birthday we wanted it to be fun and stress free when we got to Bali, we were desperate. But when we contacted Janine from Five stars Villa who manages Villa Keila, she immediately got into action to assist us. She was amazing and we managed to depart Singapore with an ease of mind that Villa Keila will be awaiting for us well prepared.

So my advise, book directly with Villa Keila if possible. I think you can do it via TripAdvisor here. I totally could not locate their listing page until the last day in Bali so this is my only regret or my travel plans might have been smoother.

So Thank you Janine for the wonderful pre-arrival contacts that we had, you are absolutely a charm!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing