Well what an incredible set-up at Kanishka Villas!
We booked a one bedroom villa for the last 5d/4n of our honeymoon and wished we'd spent the entire time there!
The villa was private, well equipped and had everything we could have possibly needed.
The open air living/dining and kitchen area is very large and well laid out.
We didn't do any cooking in the kitchen, but certainly could have done as everything is right there ready. The full size fridge/freezer easily fit all our snacks and drinks in and the black granite bench-tops and stainless steel appliances add to that high-end feeling.
The sofa in the lounge area is HUGE and spent many an hour lazing on it while reading books or watching the flat screen TV with surround sound.
As people have mentioned, yes - the villas are all open-air so you can hear the people from the other villas occasionally. But by flicking the switch that turns on the waterfall over the pool = problem fixed! Drowns out all other noise and adds to the relaxing feel.
The bedroom and bathroom is fantastic - large king sized 4 poster bed sits in the middle of a large, high ceiling room. The bed was covered in rose petals and had a lovely arrangement of roses on the bedside table also - was certainly a nice touch for our honeymoon :)
The bath and shower are perfect - hot water, pressure and plenty of it!
The pool and deck are lovely - shady for most of the morning and afternoon due to the overhead courtyard effect, but there is enough sun to lay in for a few hours, which we found was plenty.
The FOOD is incredible and we ate MANY meals in the villa instead of going out. The prices are reasonable (comparable if not less than many restaurants!) and the quality was superb.
We had the full cooked and continental breakfast every morning which had everything we could have wanted and more. The rest of the day we had everything from goats cheese tortellini on salad through to pizzas and mie goreng. Nothing disappointed!
Many thanks to our butler, Sudi, he was there whenever we needed him. Our wi-fi went down and he had someone there within 2 minutes to fix it!
Nothing was too much trouble and everything happened within minutes.
Will would definitely recommend Kanishka villas to any couple (or family) that wants to get away from the hustle and bustle and relax whilst in Bali.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kanishka Villas comprises 27 private luxury villas located in the heart of Seminyak, Bali's most popular tourism enclave. With 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom villas with their own private swimming pools, and 1-bedroom Jacuzzi Suites, honeymooners, couples and families are all welcome at Kanishka. Located down a quiet lane off Jalan Kunti, the villas and suites have immediate access to a wide range of restaurants, bars, boutique shops, spas, and the beach is within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kanishka Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kanishka Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Kanishka Villas Bali/Seminyak