What a great concept Casa Artista has created. They bring the fun to you. I live in Bali and travel to the south beaches often for a day of sun, shopping and dancing. How many times, after a day of being on the go, do I try to revive myself, get dressed up, find a taxi and make my way out. At Casa Artista, the fun was right there. I love the tango and the people who are so passionate about this dance. Stephani, the owner, was so helpful in getting all the guests connected and the staff was always helpful. I love the art deco style and the pool is amazing. The whole vibe is jazzy, cool and relaxed. I would highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a new experience...not just a regular hotel, but a hotel with "benefits"!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Artista, your home away from home. Enjoy exclusive Bali vacation in an outstanding ambiance, specially designed for singles and couples. Come and enjoy refreshing Bali holidays, combined with sophisticated entertainment. Experience a new exciting world when you come to Bali as our boutique style Bali residence opens its doors to people who are in passion. In passion with the arts, with Tango, this is what Casa Artista will cater to visitors with a discerning taste. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Casa Artista Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Artista Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Casa Artista Bali Seminyak