“Superb. Lasagne was good. Overall setting was amazing”
Review of Cafe bali

Cafe bali
Ranked #131 of 596 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: Asian, Indonesian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Thumbs up for setting, ambience, service, food selection, location, price and food quality. Wished there was one in my country as I will hang out there very often. Miss the place already.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,768)

Reviewed February 25, 2014

I'm glad we didn't read the recent reviews of this place as they would have put me off yet we loved it.

The service was prompt, gracious and attentive. We just ordered 3 starters of California roll, Tahiti mahi mahi salad and fresh spring rolls - all were excellent and of a high quality. They did arrive quickly but can easily be prepared in advance and still be fresh.

Go and enjoy - you can even watch the fire show across the street at Nirvana.....!

Reviewed February 22, 2014

The decor in the restaurant was really nice but that was where the pleasure ended. The waitress we had serving our table was very unfriendly, abrupt, rude to our whole party (6 of us) and scowled for the entire evening. After waiting a considerable amount of time for our food, even though the cafe was not that busy, I was confronted with what seemed to be a pubic hair. Couldn't get our waitresses attention who was happily chatting to another employee for a good 20mins. Finally got another waiter's attention and who didn't apologize for the obvious hygiene problem and told me to "order something else if you want".
Would not recommend, bad end to a beautiful day.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

My girlfriend raved about this place but I think more the decor than the food. I ordered garlic prawns which where chewy, small and tasteless. Very disappointed.

Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

Walked in here for lunch - wasn't greeted properly by staff, once we received menus and order was taken had to ask repeatedly for more drinks, but the food was delicious!