“Nice interior, good food”
Review of Cafe bali

Cafe bali
Ranked #132 of 598 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: Asian, Indonesian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Nice place with quite good food. Don't take the day menu: very simple dish and small portions. The rest was very nice.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,768)

Reviewed July 18, 2013

We ate at Cafe Bali on one of the last nights we were in Bali. I would have to say the food and service was the worst we encountered in the 17 nights we were in Bali. It was a shame as the setting is nice and it was very busy.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Went here tonight with my family and very disappointed the service was average people smoking on table next to me disgusting ordered large gnocchi and it would not have fed my 10 year old. Not cheap for average food! Only saving grace was the desserts. We won't get caught here again.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

The food here was delicious and loads of choice. The decor is lovely to look at too. Sadly, everyone who comes to this cafe seems to smoke and there is no smoke free area. Which made it less desirable to go back.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Walked by this place so decided to have lunch here. Was crowded but found a place for ourselves. I liked the setting. Very homely, country-ish.

I told myself only have Indonesian food in Bali but had Quesadillas for a start (yes i failed but made up for it with next dish). Loved it or maybe I was just hungry but I still loved it. Next had the Pepas Ikan. Fish, with three different potions of rice. Visually appealing (check out the attached picture). Taste-wise it was so-so. i would not say it was great. I would prefer a fish well marinated instead of having to depend on extra sauce for flavors (yes i'm weird).

I would come back to this place to experiment with the food and for the homely setting. I do not look forward to the highly touristy crowd though (including me).