“A must see in Bali”

Cuisines: Asian, Indonesian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Cafe Bali is one of my favorite place in Bali. I offers excellent food at competitive prices in a beautiful environment. The deco is unique. I never fail to visit Cafe Bali each time I am in Bali. Friendly atmosphere, very good free wifi and nice professional staff.

1  Thank Jean-Jacques P
Write a ReviewReviews (2,675)

Reviewed May 16, 2013

Words cannot express how much I love this place! I really struggle finding a place that makes good coffee in Bali and Cafe Bali is my lifeline! I love the little cakes they give you with a coffee. My eggs are always perfectly cooked, the toast crispy just how I like it and the ambience and decor is beautiful. There is a french provincial decor and it is like stepping back in time and in the hectic hustle and bustle of Bali it is so relaxing sitting there and unwinding or to start your day with a leisurely breakfast/brunch and planning your day.
If I had one negative to say it would be that considering the number of times we go each trip, usually twice a day and that we have been on 5 trips this year, it would be nice if the staff welcomed you a bit more warmly or looked pleased to see you come back. Maybe we are just spoilt with how our wonderful our hotel staff are but I have seen many people who like us go there daily during their holiday but there is no recognition of this or friendliness . It's only a little thing but it is nice to have your patronage recognised and appreciated.

Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

Staying at a nearby hotel where the food was way overpriced. Cafe Bali offered a great atmosphere with great food and at great prices. Well worth a visit...of two.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Whether brekkie, lunch or dinner, Cafe Bali delivers good quality/value across different cuisine choices in laidback surrounds.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

On a recommendation from our daughter my wife and I recently had lunch at the Café Bali in Seminyak, just near Seminyak Square. It was one of the best lunches we had on our trip – good service, cold beer and yummy food all in a charming setting. The menu is quite extensive and we had a couple of nasi gorengs, sweets and two bintangs, and had change from AUD$30. It was a welcome break from an afternoon’s shopping and I would thoroughly recommend a visit to Café bali.