We came back to Seiryu Villas after our first stay 3 years ago. We like the Seiryu a lot in particular because it's quiet (just 6 villas), quite close to the beach (5 mins walk and they can arrange transfer), and mostly because of the villas minimalistic Japanese style design. Staff is great and very helpful. As feedback I'd say they should improve on the quality of the breakfast, although it is served in the room, which is quite a nice thing to have (served, not cooked in the villa, reason why sometimes it gets to you not as hot as you'd like to). Tip: ask them in advance to cook it just before serving it. They also have beach facilities; tell them in advance you are planning to go to the beach and they'll reserve long chairs for you. Location is excellent as well. You can walk to the beach and in 10 mins you can walk to JL Oberoi, where most of shopping and dining is located.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by ancient philosophy, Seiryu Villas offer a silent luxury living at superb fast growing location of Seminyak. Seiryu (literally means silent dragon) set in modern architectural and interior style as a fusion of Japanese and Balinese elements delivers a contemporary elegance and convenient stay, exclusively for couples. Simple phrases sufficiently representing the quality of Seiryu Villas are unparalleled luxury, incomparable prestige and absolute privacy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Seiryu Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Seiryu Villas Hotel Seminyak
- The Seiryu Villas Bali/Seminyak