“Fantastic hot stone”
Review of CHANDI

CHANDI
Ranked #38 of 561 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: Asian, Barbecue, Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: CHANDI'S Kitchen, Wine Bar and Cocktail Bar, open daily from 12 NOON till 12 MIDNIGHT. CHANDI's Cuisine is Pan Asian with a focus on Indonesian Classics as prepared by Chef Agung Nugroho who comes from 20 years in some of the most celebrated New York City Kitchens. Locally sourced Organic Greens, Spices, Roots and Fruits mingle both in the Kitchen and its two Bars. 11 Wines by th glass are offered daily, as well as an extensive Wine and Champagne list offering over 80 Wines and 9 Champagnes by the Bottle.
Reviewed July 19, 2014

Fantastic interior, superb menu (meat hot stones are to die for, especially with the wagyu beef), great cocktails and a vibrant atmosphere. In my top 3 favourite restaurants across the Globe

Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

We went to Chandi first night in Semanyak on my honeymoon and we were quite impressed with the food selection. Price was reasonable and the cocktails were great. You even have an option of a pitcher to share. Food (we had the duck which was great)

Overall best part was the ambience, having a romantic dinner on arrival and the cocktails.

Worth a stop.

Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

Myself and my partner had dinner there we did book as we had heard great things about this restaurant and they didn't disappoint. Great menu, great food, the chocolate fondant pudding was amazing, great service would highly recommend the best meal that I had in Bali.

1  Thank Wemst
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Great place for a romantic dinner.
Had great service and the staff were very attentive and looked after your every need.
We started with the Seared Scallops in Organic Field Greens and Crisp Salt & Green Pepper Squid which very very good then Had the hot lava stone sate platter which also was very good. The best part was the DUO HOT PURE CHOCOLATE Fondant with vanilla Ice-cream. This was the best chocolate pudding I have ever had! Definitely try it out even if for a snack or bite to eat. I wish I had gone back several times for more. If I could cook something as good I would be a very happy man.
Highly recommend this place and will definitely return.
The prices are perth prices but what the hell.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

Didn't have a booking but there were plenty if free tables so not a problem to get in. Service was a little slow and food was ok but nothing special for the price.