“nice food a bit pricy!”
Review of CHANDI

CHANDI
Ranked #40 of 566 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: Asian, Barbecue, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: CHANDI'S Kitchen, Wine Bar and Cocktail Bar, open daily from 12 NOON till 12 MIDNIGHT. CHANDI's Cuisine is Pan Asian with a focus on Indonesian Classics as prepared by Chef Agung Nugroho who comes from 20 years in some of the most celebrated New York City Kitchens. Locally sourced Organic Greens, Spices, Roots and Fruits mingle both in the Kitchen and its two Bars. 11 Wines by th glass are offered daily, as well as an extensive Wine and Champagne list offering over 80 Wines and 9 Champagnes by the Bottle.
Reviewed September 24, 2013

very nice place, nice food and presentation....it get quite full sometimes so you don t eat there if you dont reserve.
i give 4 stars because is not the number one restaurant at that prices!!!

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Great service, near the main Seminyak Square but somehow we felt away from it all. Great food! So gooid we went back for lunch the following day.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

We discovered this restaurant just by chance while shopping in Seminyak. Beautiful fresh food and the Red Berry Mojito's are to die for. Would highly recommend this restaurant while in Seminyak.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

I first visited this restaurant in 2011 and enjoyed the food so much that I made it a point to dine here again when I was in Bali earlier this year. I had some satays as starter and the wild rice nasi goreng as main course. The food was as fantastic as I remembered. Great ambience too! Although it is pricey by Indonesian standards (read average Western European restaurant prices), I would still highly recommend it to anyone who loves Indonesian food with a modern twist or fusion cuisine. Do make a reservation in advance as this is a very popular restaurant.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Oh. My. Delicious-ness. My partner and i went to Chandi THREE TIMES in two days because we couldn't get enough of their salads. My partner, being vegetarian, usually finds it hard to find decent food and Chandi proved that it can be done. I however, fell in love with the 'Grilled Spiced Tenderloin Salad... I swear i could eat this everyday for the rest of my life! Staff were attentive and the cocktails were delicious!! Everything was delicious!