“Excellent value for money”
Review of CHANDI

CHANDI
Ranked #38 of 579 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: Asian, Barbecue, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: CHANDI'S Kitchen, Wine Bar and Cocktail Bar, open daily from 12 NOON till 12 MIDNIGHT. CHANDI's Cuisine is Pan Asian with a focus on Indonesian Classics as prepared by Chef Agung Nugroho who comes from 20 years in some of the most celebrated New York City Kitchens. Locally sourced Organic Greens, Spices, Roots and Fruits mingle both in the Kitchen and its two Bars. 11 Wines by th glass are offered daily, as well as an extensive Wine and Champagne list offering over 80 Wines and 9 Champagnes by the Bottle.
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Location very well maintained with a relaxing atmosphere. The food was characterized by Indonesian flavors but revisited to approach a more oiccidentale taste. We loved the mixed grilled seafood and the dish with tastings of various desserts. Service was very friendly but not very fast and not always insightful.
The waiter forgot the second bottle of wine we had ordered

Write a ReviewReviews (3,922)

Reviewed August 25, 2013

I went there during lunch so it was easy to get a table. I went to Chandi based on a recommendation from one of my friends, and I must say I really enjoyed the food. The place looks fancy and the menu calls for at least a three course menu but I just went for juice, starter(s) and a main course. Depending on your budget it might not be the place for you, but because of the quality menu that I give Chandi 5 stars.

Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

The restaurant is absolutely beautiful. I would defiantly come back to chandi for a romantic outing. The roasted butterfish I had was very nice and so was my dark chocolate fondant that followed. The food and drinks are very reasonably priced and well worth it. Thanks chandi.

Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I had dinner here after reading great reviews in here. We found it a bit noisy and did not really live up to our expectations.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Admittedly we hadn't done as much research on the restaurants in Seminyak, but were lucky enough to stumble across Chandi. Our first visit was so good, we doubled back for a second dinner later in the week. Chandi offers great value food and cocktails. The Nasi Goreng with black and red rice is outstanding. We also had some fresh Jimbaran seafood which was cooked perfectly. We had more than our fair share from the menu, and were never disappointed. Be sure to accompany your meal with a mojito - very generous sizes and full of flavour!