“You'll Be Back”
Review of CHANDI

CHANDI
Ranked #37 of 555 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: Asian, Barbecue, Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: CHANDI'S Kitchen, Wine Bar and Cocktail Bar, open daily from 12 NOON till 12 MIDNIGHT. CHANDI's Cuisine is Pan Asian with a focus on Indonesian Classics as prepared by Chef Agung Nugroho who comes from 20 years in some of the most celebrated New York City Kitchens. Locally sourced Organic Greens, Spices, Roots and Fruits mingle both in the Kitchen and its two Bars. 11 Wines by th glass are offered daily, as well as an extensive Wine and Champagne list offering over 80 Wines and 9 Champagnes by the Bottle.
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Brilliant presentation of food. The many visits to Bali always has Chandi on our agenda. Stylish place and delightful cuisine.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

The food and service was fantastic, myself and my wife ate here 3 times during our last 6 day visit, the beef short rib was one of the best I have eaten anywhere. Cocktails were made quick using fresh ingredients and all were garnishes well. Cigar menu needs to be updated as they were out of stock on our first few choices, however the whole "Chandi" experience was great. A must visit for anyone staying in Seminyak.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Loved this place. The crispy duck I had still makes me mouth water and then starters selection was phenomenal. Very nice service too, and an interesting decor and lively atmosphere.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Nice laid-back but smart atmosphere - sat downstairs and was comfortably air conditioned, despite being open at the front and back. Had dinner there around 9.30pm on Sunday, and it was about half full. Ordered the hot-stone skewers of meats and fish, which were great. Desert was outstanding and great value relative to the mains. Overall reasonably pricey, but would certainly return again.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

I dined here a few times during our Seminyak, including a lovely lunch dinner with my wife on our last day as we were flying in the evening
The staff were always very friendly and efficient. It was quite busy when we were there, and as our order was quite slow, the waitress brought over some crepes for us to eat while we waited which was a nice touch.
It's lovely and cool downstairs where we dined, and I don't think smoking was allowed, I never saw any the three times I dined.
My wife had the Vegan salad ( even though she is not a Vegan! ) and I had a chicken and noodles dish.
The prices are a little high by Bali standards, but well worth it, and portions were more than adequate- because of the crepes we couldn't quite finish it, but it was all very delicious.
Would definitely return again if I'm ever in Seminyak again. Thank you