“Great Little Villa”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Drew F
“Great Little Villa”
Reviewed August 2, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Villa Plawa is perfect for a couple or small group wishing to experience a relaxing Bali vacation withou t all the hassle and rush of Kuta or staying in a big hotel. We were 2 x couples and the villa was perfect for us. Tropical garden, private pool & lots of lazing areas to enjoy in the shade. Good value.

Scott P
“A wonderful, wonderful villa, everything I want in a holiday house.”
Reviewed June 10, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

I've stayed in Bali villas a LOT over the years, and I've been in many of the high end villas. Villa Plawa is one of my favourite villas of all time. It's classic Bali style architecture, with staff from the local area. A great location, friendly staff, great architecture. Authentic luxury and I felt it was surprisingly cheap for what it is.

Andre C
Main Beach, Australia
“A Little Slice of Heaven”
Reviewed June 10, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Villa Plawa is the perfect Bali escape. Near enough to all the conveniences you might want, yet far away from the noise and crowd. the Villa is stylish and understated and built in true Balinese style which I love. There are many areas to relax and refresh and the villa is perfect for 3 or 4 couples who would like to vacation together. Top spot!

brucewils...
Bangkok, Thailand
“Enjoyable, Peaceful Stay.”
Reviewed May 20, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

My girlfriend and myself spent 6 nights at this spectacular resort the Villa Plawa. On arrival the staff were very polite in greeting us and very helpful, the Villa had a sense of good vibes and calmness about it.

We were taken to our Villa which had our own private pool and a very spacious layout with lots of open area where you could enjoy the sunshine or the shade while enjoying a nice icy cold beer. The surrounding were very Balinese style with lots of beautiful gardens and lovely trees giving you that privacy and quietness as if you were in your own home. All rooms were beautifully set out with all you needed with all rooms having there own en suite bathrooms if you happen to bring friends or family along and great Wi-Fi.

Another great point about the Villa Plawa was the location only 20 minute walk to Seminyak Shopping Mall were you had a great choice of restaurants and a great cup of coffee if you needed to venture out.

Must say we really enjoyed our stay at Villa Plawa everything was organized and well thought of as far as comfort goes. It was quite a relaxing
stay and the staff made this even more possible they were very friendly nothing was a problem for them.

We thank the staff and management for making us feel at home and we will certainly return again one day.

Simon O
“Simply Awesome”
Reviewed May 17, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Amazing! Took the wife and kids here for a week when we were in Bali recently. The service was amazing and the kids loved it. I was even able sneak out with the wife a couple of times and leave the kids here with no worry for their safety at all! You'd be a sucker to stay anywhere else, I know I will be back!

Angelo M
“Glorious Holiday.”
Reviewed April 30, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

From the moment we arrived at this Villa i could feel the the calmness and peacefulness. It was a very friendly welcoming by the staff who checked us in very swiftly while we were cooling on a icy cold juice.

The one thing we enjoyed immensely was the layout of the villa very open area sit and relax at any room which had many layout chairs and sofas and you still had this huge pool in front of you that you could dive into at any given moment , very relaxing and sociable area if you had a group of friends staying would be perfect.

Location was great about 15 minutes walk to local bars and Seminyak Square Shopping Centre if you wanted to venture out. Everything about this place was great the layout, clean , the quietness, the view close to everything you needed. Great value and friendly staff.

I would return in a heart beat.

Angela_Su...
Singapore, Singapore
“My Perfect Bali Retreat”
Reviewed April 12, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Lots of shady areas to curl up with a book, my own private pool, shopping and restaurants all 5 minutes away. I wish this was my home, and hope to return soon. Thanks to the staff for making my stay unforgettable.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing