Metta Spa Villas and Wellness
Review Highlights
Luxury & indulgence

It is hard to find fault with this property. The service was exceptional - from check in to check... read more

Reviewed May 28, 2019
Tamarajade21
Friendly and Cosy, Best Location in Seminyak

Friendly drivers, staffs and Cosy villa. Best Location in Seminyak. Breakfast at Belle restaurant... read more

Reviewed February 26, 2019
JIHYUN S
Singapore, Singapore
via mobile
โ€‚โ€‚
Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Seminyak
from $73.23
More Info
All reviews ulin villas private pool bathtub luxury spa treatment service driver
Selected filters
Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

We landed in bali super late in the evening, and they picked us up and dropped us right into luxury! The bathtub was filled with rose petals and there was delicious fruit waiting along with a candlelit pool. The food was fantastic, the massage was so tranquil, I did not want to leave. Very clean and fantastic service, thank you!!!!

Date of experience: August 2018
agus m, Manager at Metta Spa Villas and Wellness, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2018

Dear "SarahSnoop"

Thank you for spending your honeymoon at METTA SPA VILLAS AND WELLNESS, another exclusive collection of Karaniya Experience.

I am delighted to hear your stay and the experience was simply wonderful, with romantic ambience, fantastic food and very helpful staff members that went above their way to ensure your honeymoon is fabulous.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back sometime in the future.

Reviewed February 19, 2018 via mobile

These villas are located near the beach, yet away from the chaos of the public beaches in Seminyak. The villas are well equipped with the perfect amenities and a private pool. The staff is very hospitable and goes all the way to ensure customer delight. They arranged for a delectable cake for my wifeโ€™s birthday! The staff came in singing for her and made sure we had a big smile on our faces. Special requests like late breakfast in the room or late check out, were fulfilled with ease and full conviction. This hotel is a must stay for anyone visiting Seminyak! The spa facilities are also worth a mention. For me, it is one of the best hotels in terms of infrastructure and service, in the vicinity.
5 Stars all the way!

Date of experience: February 2018
agus m, Manager at Metta Spa Villas and Wellness, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2018

Dear "Paarth G"

Thank you very much for sharing your reviews and It was our pleasure having you stayed at METTA SPA VILLAS AND WELLNESS,

We are delighted that you found our service has been exceptionally hospitable and our villas was exceeding your very possible expectations, METTA SPA VILLAS AND WELLNESS is indeed all about delivering personalised service and wonderful experience every guest so deserve.

We are excited and very much look forward to welcoming you sometime soon again.

Reviewed January 14, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at Ulin with my parents for my 30th birthday, we utilised the on site spa several times between us and really enjoyed the experience. On my birthday I treated myself to my first 4 hands massage, and also a facial - was so relaxing.
The rooms were beautiful, clean, cool and the staff were friendly and great at the jobs. It was nice to stay in a place that had a spa on site and just wander up when the appointment time came!

Date of experience: October 2017
1  Thank AnB_Adventures
agus m, Manager at Metta Spa Villas and Wellness, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2018

Dear "AnB Adventures",

Thank you very much for taking your valued time to share your review.

I am pleased to learn that you and your family enjoyed the experience in Metta Spa Villas and wellness very much.
I am also delighted to know that you loved the room and services delivered by our team member.

Thank you once again and we very much look forward to welcoming you back sometime in the future again.

Reviewed December 27, 2017 via mobile

After 2months of research, I finally decided to book Metta Spa!
The location for this villas and wellness centre is great! 50metres down the street is one of the busiest streets in Seminyak. The street is lined with various restaurants and bars. There are also many resort styles fashion stores interspersed with restaurants and bars.
So it made interesting stroll in the evening!

The room that I booked was a one bedroom
With private pool. It was very clean with daily evening turn down service as well as mosquitoes spray in the evening and candle light around the pool !
The bed has a canopy with mossie net.

There are a bath tub and a shower as well. The small pool is outdoor with chairs and table and a mini kitchen food preparation area.
Fruits and water were supplied daily as well as a free minibar with soft drinks and a beer.

The free breakfast has great selections and high standards of food. The afternoon tea has different international selection which are sufficient with a great cup of tea or coffee!

Great TV channel selection as well.

If you are inundated with choices in hotels around Seminyak, you wonโ€™t go wrong with this hotel. The staff are great and helpful with great smiles!

Date of experience: December 2017
Wayan W, General Manager at Metta Spa Villas and Wellness, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2018

Dear "Agisagis"

Thank you for taking your valued time to share your review.

I am delighted to hear that your stay at one of our spa villas has been very relaxing, peaceful and while your are very close to all the restaurants at the "eat street". Thank you for choosing to stay with us and I am pleased that you made the most out of the experience.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back in the future again.

Wayan Winawan
Corporate General Manager - KARANIYA EXPERIENCE

Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

The staff were attentive to every need, from the front desk to the masseuse, even the manager popped by to introduce himself

Date of experience: September 2017
Wayan W, General Manager at Metta Spa Villas and Wellness, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2017

Dear "Ryan R"

It is rewarding to read your review and to know how much you loved your spa time at Metta Spa, our spa at ULIN VILLAS which were the best spa experience you ever had.

Each spa treatment at Metta Spa is carefully designed, delivered thru the healing hands of our superbly trained therapist. Myself and all team members at Metta Spa are very happy to know that you loved the every minutes of your experience.

We are excited and very much look forward to welcoming you back sometime in the future again.

Wayan Winawan