Metta Spa Villas and Wellness
Review Highlights
Luxury & indulgence

It is hard to find fault with this property. The service was exceptional - from check in to check... read more

Reviewed May 28, 2019
Tamarajade21
Friendly and Cosy, Best Location in Seminyak

Friendly drivers, staffs and Cosy villa. Best Location in Seminyak. Breakfast at Belle restaurant... read more

Reviewed February 26, 2019
JIHYUN S
Singapore, Singapore
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Seminyak
from $73.23
More Info
All reviews ulin villas private pool bathtub luxury spa treatment service driver
Selected filters
Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

The staff were attentive to every need, from the front desk to the masseuse, even the manager popped by to introduce himself

Date of experience: September 2017
Wayan W, General Manager at Metta Spa Villas and Wellness, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2017

Dear "Ryan R"

It is rewarding to read your review and to know how much you loved your spa time at Metta Spa, our spa at ULIN VILLAS which were the best spa experience you ever had.

Each spa treatment at Metta Spa is carefully designed, delivered thru the healing hands of our superbly trained therapist. Myself and all team members at Metta Spa are very happy to know that you loved the every minutes of your experience.

We are excited and very much look forward to welcoming you back sometime in the future again.

Reviewed September 1, 2017 via mobile

Our stay at the Ulin Villas was absolutely amazing! It was very short but the Team made sure we had enough time to experience the outstanding villa by allowing us to check in a few hours earlier, check out later, picking us up from the previous hotel and organising airport transfer. They even upgraded us to a superior villa so we could make the best out of our short stay in Seminyak! Everyone was extremely helpful and accommodating and they provided us with wonderful toiletries, delicious breakfast and drinks /snacks during the day. The location could not have been better - we were right in the middle of things with easy access to shops, restaurants and the beach. We HIGHLY recommend staying at the Ulin Villas - truly outstanding place and hospitality!

Dear "Wojtek J"

Thank you very much for taking your valued time to share your review.

I am very happy to read that everything about your Metta Spa and Wellness experience exceeded your every possible expectations. Our team members are indeed the true heart and soul of Metta Spa. I am delighted that they looked after you sincerely, always helpful and friendly.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back in the future again.

Reviewed September 1, 2017 via mobile

FIRST CLASS SPA
This time I am sooo blown away, the real Spa experience
- greeted so well upon arrival, vip service
- Good vibe on the resort, soothing and relaxing smell from the essential oil in the welcome spa lounge and spa villa
- Well introduced on the service chosen and I get to choose my preferred massage oil, Toxic eliminator was my choice.
- Villa spa is huge, balinese style, very comfortable with small garden outside of villa, sounds of water from the garden, relaxing smell from the essential oil burnt, good , romantic bathtub. I felt like home and instantly in love with the room.
- Service start with foot bath with salt and rose petal
- I was so excited to get pampered even more
- Spa therapist is very friendly, her name is kadek susi, she has been with metta spa for 9 years (a good sign i tell myself)
- Turnout Ibu Susi is the master, I had the best massage ever. She knew when to put pressure, when to soften, technique was so good, from toe to head, flawless. Every inch of my body were enjoying her touch. 11 out of 10, Thats how i would rank her.
- The moment I knew treatment is finish, I was so sad...
- Spa experience finish with shower in the spa villa and homemade ginger tea ☕️
- What a fabulous way to end my tiring day
Ps: I slept like a baby last night first time during my 3 nights stay in Bali

Thank you Metta Spa for the first class and fabulous experience

Dear "Venn_Wong"

Thank you very much for taking your valued time to share your review.

I am thrilled to read your review and to know that the spa treatment you had at Metta Spa was a "First Class Spa Experience"right from the moment you stepped in, to the beautiful spa suites and to the entire spa experience.

We are excited and very much look forward to welcoming you back in the future again.

Reviewed June 26, 2017

This Villa exceeded all of our expectations.

It is truly outstanding in everyway.
The food is absolutely beautiful, the settings, the peacefulness and best of all, the staff are beautiful respectful people

I would recommend this to everyone and will return next year.

Date of experience: June 2017
1  Thank LuluskiptomyLu
Wayan W, General Manager at Metta Spa Villas and Wellness, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2017

Dear "LiliskiptomyLu"

Thank you very much for taking your valued time to share your review.

I am very happy to hear how much you loved the experience you had at METTA SPA VILLAS AND WELLNESS. All Spa treatments and packages (spa, meal and villa packages) are created to take you to a spa journey, ultra-pampering experience. I am delighted to read that you loved the very minutes of it.

Reviewed March 20, 2017

I have been inviting to experience the new set up of the Spa villas and found it was fabulous. The new setting is stunning and the therapist very warm, well trained and experienced. Very well recommended...

Date of experience: March 2017
1  Thank dsuyasa8
Wayan W, General Manager at Metta Spa Villas and Wellness, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2017

Dear "dsuyasa8"

Thank you very much for your review and I am pleased that you enjoyed the spa service (that was included in your villa package).

Metta Spa at Ulin Villas is a spa journey everyone so deserve. We also offer free transfers service from and to hotels or airport. I am very happy that you enjoyed the every minutes of the experience. We all look forward to welcoming you back sometime in the future again.

Best Regards,