We stayed at the Abadi Villa 2, four adults, in May. the villa is very nice with lovely gardens and floor plan. However I do agree with other reviewers, that this is a little on the ageing side. We were not at all impressed with the menu, it was very uninteresting. The French fries were over cooked and were like sticks to eat. The staff were very friendly, especially Made Sukono, and rooms cleaned so as not to impose on any of us. I think that they should consider fans in the sitting area, as it gets very hot and humid. To all of us the fridge did not seem to keep things cold, I for one kept hanging out for a freezing cold drink, and the freezer was the only way to go. Which took awhile. We would not consider these villas again for a stay in Bali.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Abadi Villas, your private paradise in Seminyak, Bali - within the spacious tropical gardens and pavilions whatyou will experience pampering, peace and satisfaction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ctrip TA and Booking.com so you can book your Abadi Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abadi Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Abadi Villas Bali/Seminyak