I have taken sometime to write this review and it is hard to do when we loved and recommended Abadi villas to some many family and friends. I have stayed twice at the original villas and once at the new villa Kmea and been more than happy with the villas and the service. We stayed for ten nights in July 2013 and we booked both Abadi 1 and 2. Unfortunately they are now becomjng run down and are in dire need for a upgrade, clean and service. Most of the staff are gorgeous but some of the newer ones are young and lazy, poor Made and Adi are trying to keep up on their own. Between the two villas there were 12 of us and the villas were not staffed accordingly. The menu asks you to order your meals at least half an hour prior but we waited for most meals for 1.5 to 2 hours, this makes for a very grumpy husband and child! I don't blame the staff for this as they we're severely under staffed and since the other chef Made resigned they are struggling. I rang the Vila management about some of the problems but little was done to rectify the problems, the manager was sent to help and he also tried but there was just not enough staff, the poor guys were running. The toilets are often blocked but I can live with that as it happens in Bali. The fridge doesn't work and I ended up having to demand an esky to chill our drinks and snacks and baby food. Overall, it saddens me as we were happy to make this our forever villa each trip. If you check my previous review it is very positive, just so you are aware I am not a whinger. Also there was dust coming into our room from the renovations next door and I noticed it was still there each day after our room was cleaned!!! I will miss the staff and the villa but will not be returning as I ended up writing this review so people are aware and perhaps the management will address all the issues. I am booking elsewhere for July next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Abadi Villas, your private paradise in Seminyak, Bali - within the spacious tropical gardens and pavilions whatyou will experience pampering, peace and satisfaction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Abadi Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abadi Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Abadi Villas Bali/Seminyak