I stayed at Abadi @ Kmea with my boyfriend and another couple. We absolutely loved it. It is paradise! Fantastic and modern, and the own private comfort of your own villa is much more enjoyable then staying in a hotel. Staff always made sure they used the door bell and await direction to enter the villa. Breakfast was great and enjoyable. Staff were amazing and were always there when we needed. Special shout out to Yogi, he was amazing and extremely friendly. Appreciated the staff always calling us a taxi when ever we needed. The surround sound music system is great for playing music whilst relaxing by the pool. The rooms are great, beautiful bathrooms and super comfy king beds. Would definitely stay here again and recommend to anyone. Only recommendation would be to perhaps vacuum the couches more often, they accumulate a bit of dust and sand from the climate!
All in all amazing stay and great villa. Never wanted to leave. Great location a short walk from the main shopping strip in Seminyak. Or a 60 cent cab ride!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Abadi Villas, your private paradise in Seminyak, Bali - within the spacious tropical gardens and pavilions whatyou will experience pampering, peace and satisfaction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA and Hotels.com so you can book your Abadi Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abadi Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Abadi Villas Bali/Seminyak