We stayed in Villa 1 and 2 with family and friends in Jan 2012.
The staff were extremely friendly and our review does not include them at all - they were without fault.
Obviously Jan is wet season so we expected lots of rain every day. What we didn't expect was that the villas drains were so badly equipped to deal with wet season.
Our toilets blocked every day and drains overflowed all over the bathroom floor. This was unsanitary and completely ruined our experience.
One of our friends bedrooms flooded completely and she was walking around in puddles of water all day.
We asked to be moved after 5 days because the bathroom and pool were unusable. To the credit of Gusti, the manager, he understood and moved us without fuss to a villa with better drainage.
Both villas are tired and need to be rejuvenated. A very disappointing experience :(
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Abadi Villas, your private paradise in Seminyak, Bali - within the spacious tropical gardens and pavilions whatyou will experience pampering, peace and satisfaction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Abadi Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abadi Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Abadi Villas Bali/Seminyak