“Fantastic Villa Accommodation”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Villa -
3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 6
Seminyak, Kuta District, Bali

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 43 reviews

Reviews from our community

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Any
Sandy G
Currimundi, Australia
“Fantastic Villa Accommodation”
Reviewed March 24, 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

We just recently holidayed in Bali, and stayed in your 3 Bedroom Villa “Jepun”.

What a fantastic time my family & friends had! The villa’s were absolutely fantastic, very spacious, modern, private and very well looked after. We all loved the pool and internet connection was great.

I think the most impressive aspect was that we had Nama as a full time house keeper! This was not expected at all, and valued everything she did for us.
Cooking breakfast, house cleaning, even washing and ironing our clothes! Lovely nature and so helpful with finding places in Seminyak and always willing to assist us any way.
Couldn’t speak highly enough!

I will definitely be recommending your Villa’s to all our friends and family who are travelling to Bali, and anytime we go back, we will be sure to book again.

Rooms Service
Your age range 35-49
fishbowl0...
Perth, Western Australia
“Amazing location - Highly recommended.”
Reviewed December 2, 2014 for a stay in November 2014
people found this review helpful

Have just returned from staying in the 3 bed Rumi Villa. Amazing location. Approx 1/3 of the way down Eat Street (Laksmana) as you head to Seminyak Square. Right down the gang behind La Favella and Le Bistrot. Supermarket is across the road from Le Bistrot. Short walk (1 minute) down the gang to the villas. A little dark at night but nothing a phone light wont solve. Villa staff were beautiful and always willing to help. They arranged for a dressmaker to visit the villa within an hour of our arrival, sorted a driver for our day trip, sourced dried shallots for me to take home and made the best Mei Goring ($10 made enough for 4 people) that was served at exactly 9am as we had asked. Pool was clean, warm and had a perfect mix of shade and sun. Rooms were clean and comfortable - each with DVD players and their own bathrooms. The upstairs room was a little hot if the shutters were left open on the windows and in the bathroom but fine after I requested they keep the shutters closed during the day. They are conservative with the power which we supported given we weren't in the rooms in the day. Aircon was turned on at 4pm as the maid left for the day. There was no issue with turning it on earlier which I did when I wanted to be in my room one afternoon. There were 4 villas right next door to each other with security at the end of the path. Perfect location for a large group to get together and be right next door to each other whilst having your own Villa. A little closer to Eat Street is another 4 bed villa - amazing. cant wait to book this one.

Value Location
Traveling group: Friends
Jodie S
Melbourne, Australia
“Neat Villas, Ideal for Large Families & Groups in perfect location”
Reviewed November 8, 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

I stayed at Villa Jepun at Rumi Villas with my parents and 3 three teenage children in April 2014 and we had a wonderful time all staying together here in this spacious 3 bedroom and 3 bathroom villa.

Mike the Aussie owner was fantastic to deal with. If you are in Australia, I cannot recommend Rumi Villas enough, not only for the greatly located Villas, but the extra service Mike provides. Although he is based in Seminyak, he has an Aussie mobile phone and is so helpful. Our entire 14 day holiday was arranged by Mike - everything from airport transfers, adventure tickets, day trips to Ubud, dinner bookings. The works.

Initially we had great trouble finding the villas. The driver did not know of Rumi Villas, and the address could not be found and is unknown to most locals because it is like a little laneway off a main thoroughfare with discreet signage. Make sure you let the driver know that it is off 'Jalan Drupadi'.

Villa Jepun was super private, being the last Villa in the row of about 5 of them. The main bedroom with king size bed was upstairs with a gorgeous adjoining bathroom - the perfect parent's retreat. Two bedrooms downstairs, each with two king single beds and adjoining bathrooms were great for kids, and also ideal for 3 couples.

The kitchen was great, and having our delightful maid Sesini (i apologize if the spelling is incorrect) every day was a bonus, she was a pleasure to have around. We missed her on her day off when she was replaced by another lady that always seemed to be in the way. Sesini's cooking was fantastic too, we loved our fresh breakfasts each morning. Do have her cook you a traditional Indonesian feast - amazing! I was blown away at how much trouble she went to to arrange hair braiding for my 17 yo daughter. After making 7 phone calls on her own phone, she found a place closeby and drove her there on her own scooter. So kind.

There are only a few little things that could be improved:
* internet is terribly slow and frustrating so do not rely on it as I had for work
* pool water looked a bit dirty when we arrived with suntan oil slicks on the top, and hadn't been cleaned for awhile. After I emptied the filter, we saw a big improvement the next morning.
* the bed heads in the downstairs bedroom are loose and every time someone moves they rattle loudly which drove me mad until we moved all the beds out away from the wall
* we struggled with the couches downstairs not being big enough to accommodate everyone.

These things aside, Rumi Villas are great. Rather quiet, and 2 blocks back from a main road with a fantastic supermarket and bottleshop, and beautiful restaurants, cafes and shops. Best location! Would definitely return here if travelling in a big group or family.

Location Service
Leah A
Phuket, Thailand
“Home away from home”
Reviewed November 1, 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

My husband and I with our 18 and 21year old son and a friend just spent 7nights at Rumi villas. I would recommend this to everyone it was the best holiday. Our two maids Dayu and Dewi were fantastic would do anything for you and cook anything you wanted for breakfast.
The driver we had was great also. It was nice just to relax by your own pool. Only had a few issues with power and water but they soon fixed that.
We were close to shops and restaurants as wel. We would differently stay there again.

Rooms Cleanliness
Werzo
Shoalhaven heads
“It was paradise and felt like Bali.”
Reviewed July 14, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

We had 14 people stay age group ranging from 8 to 67. Booked the 3 bedroom villa and the adjoining 2+2 bedroom villa. It was just a perfect set up for us. Wayan and the girls were fantastic and as for their cooking it was amazing. The staff were awesome and couldn't do anymore for you. Mike the owner has done a fantastic job on creating paradise villas in Bali. Highly recommend staying there.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
L0veTrave...
Sydney, Australia
“Gorgeous Villas, exceptional staff & BEST location ”
Reviewed March 16, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

My two friends and I stayed at Rumi villas from 9-14th March, while booking the 2 bedroom we were surprised and lucky to find that Mike the owner of the villas had given us a upgrade to the 3 bedroom Jepun villa. I have stayed many times at Rumi villas and the service of the friendly beautiful staff and caring hospitality is amazing I always request Wayan she is my favourite staff member her scramble eggs and pancakes are so yummy for breakfast. The location is perfect, right across the lane from Red Carpet Champagne Bar and close proximity to all the best Seminyak shopping & hot spots/beach clubs.

Rumi villas are my favourite place to stay Everytime I visit Bali, I am a repeat customer and have been staying 2-3 times a year YES ITS THAT GOOD!!!! Trust me, Rumi villas is addictive.. Stay once and you will be booking your next holiday there!

The pool in the 3 bedroom is such a perfect size to do laps and exercise/water aerobics. There is a blender in the kitchen so Wayan was able to make me my fresh blended fruit juices in the morning YUM so perfect for a Bali boot camp health kick!! Mind you, the fridge is super cold to keep your Bintangs icy cold as well!
Even the security are so friendly and helpful and this 24hour service and care really makes you feel safe and at home in Bali.

I highly recommend for families (can put up a pool
Fence for kids if need be)

Couples/groups

Friends
No matter who you travel with you will enjoy your time at Rumi Villas.

I would like to thank Mike and all the staff for a wonderful holiday, we enjoyed so much and can't wait to be back again soon.
Love
Nitelle , Catherine & Daniela

Traveling group: Friends
Murphys_o...
Adelaide, Australia
“Excellent stay at Rumi Villas”
Reviewed February 23, 2014 for a stay in February 2014
person found this review helpful

We staying in the 3 bedroom villa from 19-23rd February and were very impressed with what we received. We were greeted at the airport by the smiling driver who was so friendly and helpful straight of the bat, upon arrivals at rumi villas no less than 4 staff members welcomed us and helped with our luggage ( we had 2 small children with us, 4yr old & 6 month old) upon entering the villa we were given some fresh pineapple juice and a run down of what we could expect from Dayu our lovely maid. My daughter was quickly swimming in the pool and settling into villa life. Dayu was fantastic, she went above and beyond for us. Picking up extra groceries and even going to get a bali mobile phone for my husband for cheaper than he could (being a local helped). We had lovely drivers Agus & Ketut who were fantastic. Overs all we were super happy with the service, villa and all that we received from all at Rumi. Special thanks to mike who assisted me to help find my mobiles I lost, emailing me back and forth early in the morning to help me!! We can't wait to return with our extended family later in the year if we can we would love to get the 4 bedroom villa next time!

We found the villas to be a lovely rustic style and defiantly ideal for the relaxed bali atmosphere we were after. The close proximity to the shopping and restaurants was ideal and so much nicer than the hustle and bustle of Legian/Kuta. So many fantastic places to eat our favourites were Ginger Moon and Earth Cafe Bali.

Thanks again Mike, Dayu & staff for a fantastic 5 days we can't wait to be back with you all again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Traveling group: Family
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing