“A vegetarian's paradise”

Zula Vegetarian Paradise
Ranked #96 of 509 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: Cafe, Indonesian, Asian, Healthy
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Health Food Restaurant, Health Food Store and Vegetarian & Vegan Restaurant. Our menu is strictly Vegetarian and based on advanced nutritional understanding and Macrobiotic principles. Our food is Organic, non-GMO, and cooked using traditional methods. We use pure Sea Salt, Spring Water, and Stainless-Steel Cookware. We do not use artificial preservatives, flavor enhancers, or MSG.
“A vegetarian's paradise”
Reviewed August 20, 2014

Highly recommended. It was my favorite restaurant in Seminyak, infact entire Bali. We had 3 meals here in a week long trip. Non of the meals were a disappointment.

Loved the sesame and jaguar mix that they keep on the table. Avoid the Zula Planet Platter though (too much outside the box)

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank SurbhiGoyal

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Perth, Australia
“Best Food!”
Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

I ate here twice vegetarian heaven you have to get young coconut to drink. Fresh healthy food. Great service WiFi and comfortable seats in the sun.

Sydney, Australia
“Delicious and Generous”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

Great healthy selection of meals and drinks plus a well stocked shop for take home goodies. Loved the Mediterranean platter and the felafels are scrumptious,

Visited August 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing!”
Reviewed August 16, 2014

We're so pleased to find Zula. It became our favourite cafe in Seminyak. It has an amazing range of juices and smoothies as well as healthy vegetarian food. The staff are friendly and the atmosphere relaxed. I can't recommend it highly enough. Definitely one to visit in Seminyak :))

• Visited August 2014
Pacific Coast Australia, Australia
“Is this fair?”
Reviewed August 16, 2014

I recently dropped into Zula, having been there previously to eat and purchase products, since 2010. I was appalled when I was told that to purchase soy milk ( not too hard to obtain really) I was told it was 100,000 rup!! I understand it's imported however I have purchased imported soy milk before for under 50,000 rp and if I was not in need I would have walked out in disgust!
I cannot in all good conscience support his place again.

• Visited August 2014