“vegatarain paradise”

Ranked #108 of 553 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Healthy
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Health Food Restaurant, Health Food Store and Vegetarian & Vegan Restaurant. Our menu is strictly Vegetarian and based on advanced nutritional understanding and Macrobiotic principles. Our food is Organic, non-GMO, and cooked using traditional methods. We use pure Sea Salt, Spring Water, and Stainless-Steel Cookware. We do not use artificial preservatives, flavor enhancers, or MSG.
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Very tasty and clean eatery.
Huge options and varieties on the menu,
all healthy and vegetarian.
I ate here a few times.

Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

We tried the kombucha (fermented tea) and it was simply divine.
Also the Seitan kebab and the noodles were wonderfully paired.

A must visit for those who want something different.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

Easily one of the better "health food" cafe's I've ever been to - and that includes Australia. The food was just divine, I've been back every day so far. Make your own (huge) salads, Mediterranean plates, burgers, curries... everything you could possibly want to have a healthy spin on is there.

The only downside was the service wasn't great, but it wasn't so bad that I wouldn't come bakc.

Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

A little food paradise. Healthy and satisfies the soul with some of the cool juice drinks. I'm a traditional chips and meat man but I would eat food like this every day if available in adelaide, SA. Highly recommend, great lunch venue for us. Simple easy and well priced. Clean and pleasant staff.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

I love Zula! They served big portion with fresh ingredients that look and taste delicious! We got a bowl of soba and vegetables (I forgot the name), and also a bowl of salad with tempe. And both are awesome. They also have choices for smoothies that taste really good.

Their service are also great and very helpful. And we also like the place that feels a lot like home. Well, the food and drinks are a bit pricey. But we had a good time there.