“I wish it was next to my door”

Zula Vegetarian Paradise
Ranked #107 of 519 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Healthy
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Health Food Restaurant, Health Food Store and Vegetarian & Vegan Restaurant. Our menu is strictly Vegetarian and based on advanced nutritional understanding and Macrobiotic principles. Our food is Organic, non-GMO, and cooked using traditional methods. We use pure Sea Salt, Spring Water, and Stainless-Steel Cookware. We do not use artificial preservatives, flavor enhancers, or MSG.
Chiang Mai
“I wish it was next to my door”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Was three days in Bali and went there everyday. It says all. Extremely creative and innovative vegetarian food with excelent ingredients. If you like good veggies, quietness go there. If not stay out and do not bring any bad energy into it

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Sao Paulo, SP
“The absolute best option for healthy eating!”
Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

I was cycling by and by chance stopped at this place. I had a banana smoothie, a wheatgrass shot, a mediterrean platter and a brownie with coconut ice. Everything was great! The sweets are prepared without dairy and sugar is made from cocunut palm (?), if I am not mistaken. Service is a little slow, but it is good to practice the virtue of patience.

They also sell a wide selection of organic food, detox, vitamins and other nutricion related stuff.

I am so sad the my hotel is in Kuta, so far away. If I were in Seminyak I would definetely stop at Zula everyday!

Cairns, Australia
“Vego yuminess”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Have been here several times in the last week and the food has been perfect...so many options and all so healthy. Service has been good and no waiting?

• Visited October 2012
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Loved it!”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I stayed in Seminyak for my Bali holiday, and I was in a hotel close to Zula, so it was really convenient to go there and have a lunch. I'm not vegetarian, but it was lovely to find a place where you could eat healthy and vegetarian food. I strongly recommend the tortillas with the guacamole sauce, and also the fresh fruit salad, a delight with the hot weather.

• Visited September 2012
australia
“Good vegetarian healthy food”
Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

Went to zula's for lunch, nice fresh and healthy good, mh non vegetarian husband enjoyed the tacos and said the salsa was close to the best he'd had. Good place for healthy nourishing food. We'll be back!