“Delicious vegetarian food-try it even if your not a vege!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Zula Vegetarian Paradise
Ranked #90 of 501 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: Cafe, Indonesian, Asian, Healthy
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Health Food Restaurant, Health Food Store and Vegetarian & Vegan Restaurant. Our menu is strictly Vegetarian and based on advanced nutritional understanding and Macrobiotic principles. Our food is Organic, non-GMO, and cooked using traditional methods. We use pure Sea Salt, Spring Water, and Stainless-Steel Cookware. We do not use artificial preservatives, flavor enhancers, or MSG.
Dubai
“Delicious vegetarian food-try it even if your not a vege!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2011

I have just returned from a trip to Bali where I discovered Zula. My husband-(who is not a vegetarian) and I absolutely loved it! We ended up eating there numerous times and a couple of times twice a day! Everything we tried was fantastic and full of flavour. I hope they put out a recipe book at some stage as I would certainly purchase it! Even if your not a vegeterian you will enjoy it- try a smoothie and the chickpea burger. :-)

• Visited July 2011

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
“Very good food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2011

Both my wife and I ate here today, I must add we aren't veggies but the food was fantastic! I think we will be visiting again...... Very filling. Second visit, food as good!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Perth, Australia
“Vegetarian paradise!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2011

I struggled to find great, healthy food in Kuta/Seminyak. One day I stumbled upon this place during my wanderings down JL Seminyak. I'm a vegetarian so I was well catered for in Bali anyway, but I loved the selection of menu items at Zula. I ate here a few times and absolutely loved the food and the drinks. I found the service terrific. I guess it was probably on the pricier side for Bali but I really think the food was worth it. Felt healthy and energised after my lunches here - maybe it was all in my head but I loved it. Highly recommended!!!!

• Visited May 2011
1 Thank raecheyraech
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Good initiative, things to improve”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2011

As a vegetarian I was drawn to this place by a couple or recommendations. Most local food places have vegetarian options, but a stylish high concept place constructed around the 'nothing with a face or a mother' principle deserves support. Truth to be told; the highly original smoothies are great, the baked apples with cinnamon and walnut a delight and the Mediterranean platter was delicious. But if you clearly and repeatedly ordered a medium size and they still try to serve you a large one (while we wanted to try more after the platter) some of the fun is gone. Especially if they empty some of the plate and - without a word - throw it back on your table. The overall service really could use a more friendly approach - more in the line of the signs about love all around the place. So go for the food and animal friendly menu and hope for a friendly face..

• Visited June 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Antwerp, Belgium
“my babygirl loved their smoothies”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2011

nice selection of good food.
for a European (or Australian/ Canadian/ American) I would say: "fairly priced". when you look at it locally though, vegetarian food is easy to find for low cost. wheter you're looking for Idonesian, Italian or any other kind of veg food
They do have great soymilk smoothies I must say. they're big and tasty
Service tends to be a little slow at this place, but hey it's a holiday right ;-)
If I ever pass by Seminyak again, I'd certainly stop at Zula again (but not all the time and also at some other yummy places)

• Visited May 2011