“Fun time”

Ranked #251 of 550 Restaurants in Seminyak
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

We happened to stop by because we saw the UFC was on (it was Sunday & the fights were Saturday night). I was surprised to see they were showing the main events.
The service was good throughout.
The live band was surprisingly really good.
We ate pizza, pepperoni & margarita & it was just your average pizza.
We had a great time...

There are newer reviews for Santa Fe Bar & Grill

Reviewed December 10, 2013

got quiet sick after eating there...thought i could be imagining it so i went to look at the kitchen...oh my god..awfull...cats sleeping under food benches food uncovered in fridges rear of kitchen open always to rubbish area ...food being prepared among swarms of flies...bad even by bali standards....do yourself a favour...eat somewhere else...

Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

came here for dinner one night as we were staying just up the road and we had walked past it a couple of times and it smelt really nice. I had a pizza cooked in the wood burner oven which was amazing :) my partner had the chicken satay which he enjoyed very much. could not fault the food :)

Reviewed November 9, 2013

As bars go it's decidedly average, but for some reason I still go there some time because it's easy and friendly.
The bands are generally pretty crap.
Oh -- don't eat there, I would almost guarantee it will make you run to the toilet the next day.

Still -- when friends meet up some time's it's Santafe.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Went in for a cocktail during Happy Hour. But the hour was only 7-8 pm so I missed but I stayed for a drink anyway. Then decided to eat. Meal was good; service excellent - no complaints. Only trouble was the live band. Musicians were good but the singer was TERRIBLE. Anything above Middle C and he was out of his range and he just screeched. And flat on every note as well.