“Nice place to eat and groceries”
Review of Bali Deli

Bali Deli
Ranked #393 of 509 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: European
Good for: Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
“Nice place to eat and groceries”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Went here during our Nyepi holiday since most of the eating places were closed for lunch a day before Nyepi, so we ended up here for lunch. The place is not too big and located in the back of a supermarket. I ordered grill tiger prawn with Bali traditional steam rice and sambal matah, it was good. But the lychee ice tea for the drink seemed to have a not so fresh lychee fruits (I suppose it was from a canned fruit, but still it had gone bad and taste awful) the service is good and very helpful. Overall it was a nice lunch in a unique place where you can also do your groceries at the quite complete supermarket.

• Visited March 2013

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Wollongong, Australia
“Disapointed”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

We had breakfast at the restaurant at the back of Bali Deli and were very disapointed. We had been on a previous trip so thought we would go back.
The staff that served us didnt speak much english and the service was poor.
Their coffee machine was broken which was fine but they were advetising coffee drinks on every table. I tried placing a drink order 3 times and was told each time I couldnt have what I wanted because the machine was broken.
I was even told I couldnt get tea although I was offered that as an alternte to coffee.. It wasnt until we went to get up to leave they told me they could make tea and the service picked up a touch..
Wont be rushing back

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank bluebibs007
Denpasar, Indonesia
“Surprising for a supermarket restaurant”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Saturday, had to shop, and take the kid with us.
He place we wanted to eat at was closed, so we gave a try to the restaurant at the back of the Bali Deli. It could do with a touch a freshening up and an effort for cleaning the tables and seats in between customers. Apart from that, the value was good, the food better than expected. Ayam bakar was chargrilled to perfection and the spices were just right, my son did finish up his entire steak and all his mash potatoes (very smooth and buttery), and my husband was rather happy with his hot dog and French fries ! The bill was ok too, the service could be more efficient but nothing unbearable. We'll go again !

Visited February 2013
Jember, Jawa Timur, Indonesia
“Bali Deli-cious!!”
Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

Nice patisseries ever!
So curious for you newest pastry!
And I love your lasagna
Keep it up :) cheers!

Perth, Australia
“Breakfast at Bali Deli”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We came here for breakfast one morning. Not impressed with the food, however the fresh mixed juice was yummy. The service was average. I grabbed a few macarons before leaving and they were disgusting. The variety of products in the market/shop was very good, but very pricey too.

• Visited February 2013