“FOR DELI SHOPPING ONLY”
Review of Bali Deli

Bali Deli
Ranked #422 of 549 Restaurants in Seminyak
Reviewed November 6, 2012

The supermarket here is great, with a vast array of fresh meats, deli items etc. Have been coming to Bali for over 30 years and Bali Deli was always the standard - it still is for shopping items but as far as the restaurant goes very poor. My husband and I had a quick lunch while there shopping, I had spinach past and my husband chicken curry puff, YUK!!! Hardly any filing and the pastry was so doughy we couldn't eat it! They charge top $, don't bother eating here - many more places in the area that have great pies, pastries, baguettes etc. Won't be coming back to this restaurant.

1  Thank John W
There are newer reviews for Bali Deli

Reviewed November 5, 2012

i will visit bali once a year for the past 10 years,this is a restaurant i would love to visit every,for the food,price and the venue.
try it and you won't regret.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Very nice case foods and bakery- so we decided to try the restaurant. They build sandwiches to order as well as have grilled food and fairly full menu. I went for the custom sandwich- It was very poorly done- Baguette was totally limp and soggy- I ordered smoked salmon and had trouble finding any- I asked for more, happy to pay, still only a trace was doled out. My wife decided to play it safe and ordered Satay and found it very average. Good place to shop for specialty- western food if you are staying in the area, but you can find many better place to dine.

1  Thank drbw1
Reviewed October 18, 2012

This was my local Deli in Bali, Got my Money changed there, got my chips, Beers, Lemon Ruski's, Fruit, Chips, Beer, Ice cream, Cakes, Chips & Beer, All very convenient and good prices. especially the chips and Beer, Recommend :)

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Bali Deli contains a supermarket, deli counter, patisserie, garden bar and restaurant. We had breakfast on a little verandah hidden by vines, a lovely quiet and breezy spot for our first day in Seminyak. A big brekkie with all the usual eggs, bacon, etc with a watermelon juice and very good Illy coffee was under $10. Highly recommended.