Airport transfers are a nice deal with this place. The property is quite beautiful, though the cheapest room is a bit small and the owner lives adjacent to it (though he was a nice guy). For the price though it is really rather private which is great, and is right next to the swimming pool. Breakfast is good, though options other than eggs would be nice. Peter went out of his way to be helpful and was a good host.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Umah Watu Villas.The team from Umah Watu are excited to present a new range of private villas for your enjoyment.For our returning guests, we are certain that you will enjoy this new range of villas and the familiar faces of the 'Umah Watu' team.These new fully serviced villas will ensure your next stay will be a memorable one. All are meticulously serviced and maintained by our friendly, experienced staff.We have a range of options available from a one bedroom guesthouse through to a gorgeous, fully self-contained home. Located in the same prestigious Oberoi-Seminyak location, the beach & everything you need is close by. Attention to detail, service and immaculate presentation, this is excellent quality in an unbeatable location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Umah Watu Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Umah Watu Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Umah Watu Villas Bali/Seminyak