All reviewsprivate poolliving roomevery morningfree shuttleshuttle servicestaff were fantasticlane wayair conditioneddeck chairsany requestslate at nightmin walkiradrivervillataxibali
Reviewed October 31, 2017 via mobile

The villa was spacious and had everything we needed, the pool was larger than it looks in the photos and was a great place to cool down during the heat of the day. The villas were very quiet and tucked away but it was only a couple of minutes walk to restaurants, bars and shops. The staff were friendly and helpful. Seri Villas was hard to fault.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
HassanTSV, Manager at The Seri Villas, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2018

Dear Wendy,

Thanks for your positive review. As we remember you have booked the seri villas three times and requesting the same villa where you have stayed before. For next booking, please contact my self (manager) for negotiating the rate and requesting benefits. Hope to welcome you again for next stay. Thank you.

Hasan

Reviewed October 5, 2017

The location was quite a long walk to semiyak square and its quite deep inside. You can walk but its about 30mins walk. For the price you pay, you cant expect much not even basic.
-Aircon was not working well
-Living room lighting was too dim
-Toilet is the worst, stinky
-Swimming pool was too deep, not for kids or someone that cant swim

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled with friends
2  Thank Juzz007
Ayu Y, Manager at The Seri Villas, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2017

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for writing your review in trip advisor. As we explained to you when you checked in that we have cars and drivers for free shuttle drop for Seminyak area, but you did not request to us and you prefer walking for 15 minutes to Seminyak Square.

Yes, you are right that air condition in the living can not be maximum cool, as our living room size is big and design of the living room ceiling is high and not in accordance with the air condition power.

Some of our toilets get old and we are planning to replace with new ones soon. and for the swimming pool actually is fine for kids as long as your kids can swim, but if they can not swim we advise not to enjoy it. Thank you.

Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

I actually stayed here in Feb 2016 with 2 friends. I can't fault the place. Great staff, clean and comfortable rooms, good location with a shuttle, excellent wifi, delicious breakfast made in your kitchen each morning and awesome pool. Worth noting that the bedrooms are all seperate and open out on to the pool so perhaps not suitable for a family with small children.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled with friends

Dear Mrs Amy,

Thank you so much for taking your time to write your excellent and positive review and we are so pleased that you were so happy during your holiday. We really appreciate for giving us top rank in your review.
For next booking please contact us for getting best rate and some benefits. We hope to serve you again next holiday.

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

The most perfect villa to easily get out of routine and simply enjoy the surroundings. I couldn't count the number of times I said, "this place in amazing!" The staff were so accommodating and really helpful, they always said hello and goodbye. The breakfast was always simply divine. The villa itself was stunning! It was the definition of paradise. Large bedroom and bed, outdoor and indoor bathroom, awesome pool - what more could you want. I convinced my partner, someone who was very skeptical of Bali, to join me on a holiday and he is now sold on the holiday destination. Unsure of the terrible reviews, as this place is to die for, I'll definitely be back! We stayed in Villa number two.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Ayu Y, Manager at The Seri Villas, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2017

Dear CJB,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your positive impressions. We and our staff are so pleased that you were so satisfied and happy with our service and property and thanks a lot for giving us top rank.

Please contact directly to us for next booking to get best rate and benefits and we will also endeavor to accommodate you in villa no 2 where you stayed in for next coming if you think that villa is really comfortable.

We hope to see and serve you again next holiday. Thank you.

Reviewed July 4, 2017 via mobile

I thought I'd surprise my wife by taking her to Bali before she's gives birth. I had flight centre recommended the seri villas so i thought i would give it a go and honestly got sucked in by the pictures. On arrival I was shocked because the pictures don't look nothing like they do in person this Vila was disgusting and needed a serious renovation! We had to change rooms cause our air con wasn't working the toilets were always clogged and needed serious plumbing done, the staff were shady as hell especially the manager HASAN! What ever you do don't give your mobile to him cause he will flood your WhatsApp with messages every day trying to get you to go with his shifty shuttle service Which I highly recommend not too I made the mistake and highly regret it we where promised a brand new 2016 vehicle only to get a non blue bird taxi which honestly looked like it was falling apart our driver also was hopeless and really rude had no sense of direction and didn't understand a word of English. The next day we thought we just go with our original driver who we go with every year and as soon as he arrived to get us while waiting the staff and manager where eyeing him off and questioning him a lot and made our poor driver feel very uncomfortable. And also the free shuttle around Seminyak is a joke I wanted to get a hair cut At the barbers which was located in Seminyak our shuttle bus driver when he dropped us off wanted us to pay him 50,000 rupiah cause apparently the barber wasn't in Seminyak which it was! we even showed him the location on our phone which he was denying we didn't end up giving him cash and boy he was angry. Only positive thing I say about the villa was the pool it was quite big other then that this is the crappiest unprofessional villa I have ever stayed at.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
8  Thank S&S I

Dear Sir/Madam,

We do apologize that you were unhappy and uncomfortable during your stay at the seri villas. Problem of air condition can happen unexpectedly and unpredictable that's why we moved you to another bedroom next to it.
You are right that our villa needs renovation, but we are sorry that our villa is not as bad as you said. you can read our client's review not many mentioned something bad about our property.
We never whatsapp our guest, except our guest whatsapp me to ask some information or requesting something they need. We never requested our clients mobile phone no unless our guests need our assistance.
regarding to the extra charge 50.000 Rupiah requested by our driver that is true if our driver drop you out of seminyak area.
Our staff sometimes ask freelance drivers invited or used by our guests.....this is very to important to us if something happen with our guests we can be easy to contact or search them.