I stayed at Seri Villas for 3 nights with 3 of my girlfriends over NYE 2013. We found the Villas over booking.com and booked a two bedroom villa at a very good price. We were all looking forward to staying there especially after looking at the photos on their website. Well I have to say that we were a bit disappointed when we arrived. First of all, it was not as clean as we expected. The size of the bedrooms and living area was nice but the bathrooms were the real disappointment. Our shower did not work properly and that's why it was constantly flooded. Even though the swimming pool looked nice, we didn't take a swim once because it also looked dirty. There was constant noise coming from a building site right next to the villa. The best thing was the breakfast they prepared for us in the villa every morning. Finally, to comment on the location, well the villas are situated in a very small street which is not easy to find. We didn't feel very comfortable walking all the way from the main Seminyak road at night. It is really not far from the main road where all the beach clubs are, during the day it is only 10 minutes walk to the beach, however, at night we preferred to take a taxi back. Unfortunately, knowing now all other beautiful hotels and villas in Seminyak area, I have to say that I would not choose to stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Seri Villas - Seminyak? In the Malay language, Seri means “sparkling, shining light”, an appropriate title for The Seri Villas, a contemporary Balinese villa inspired enclave of nine, two and three bedroom, beautifully appointed luxury serviced villas. Combining the tranquility of a private sanctuary with modern amenities for the perfect holiday hideaway, the Seri Villas boutique resort is a peaceful oasis nestled in the heart of the fashionable Petitenget Oberoi area on Bali’s south-western coast. The Seri Villas is just footsteps from Seminyak's main beach and shopping. A short stroll will take you to some of Bali’s finest restaurants and bars, La Lucciola,, Hu'u, Potato Head Beach Club, and Ku De Ta. You will be spoilt for choice.Only thirty to fourty five minutes by transfer from Denpasar airport, all of The Seri Villas two and three bedroom luxury Bali villas feature, WIFI, private pools and en suite indoor/outdoor bathrooms. Come relax in private with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Seri Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Seri Villas Hotel Seminyak
- The Seri Villas Bali/Seminyak