Seminyak offers few hotel options so travelers shouldn't be too picky. The best that can be said about Seminyak is that it isn't Kuta or even Legian. By South Bali standards, it's quiet, and the beach isn't far. But the building shows its age. For example, one of two small bolts on my room door was broken and the lock could easily have been removed. The pool is OK, but ground level rooms are very dark, wifi is only available in the restaurant, and the piped music (Argentinian, as far as I could tell) is annoying. You are in Bali. If you crave Argentinian music over breakfast, perhaps you should go to Argentina?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seminyak Paradiso Hotel is situated on the beautiful landscape garden, located in the center of Bali's hip urban lifestyle, shoppings, galeries, restaurant and beach. It is just a walking distance to the famous white sandy Seminyak beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Seminyak Paradiso Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seminyak Paradiso Hotel Kuta
- Seminyak Paradiso Hotel Bali