Seminyak Paradiso Hotel
Anantara.com
$561
$524
Agoda.com
Pelangi Bali Hotel(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$179
$146
  • Pool
$246
$209
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$228
Hotels.com
$251
$206
Agoda.com
All reviewsbalinese hotelhousekeeping staffwould highly recommend this hotelyour doorstepshopping and restaurantsthe location is perfectnice poolswim up barkettleaudmassagespastoilet
Reviewed April 25, 2012

Worst experience I've ever had in a hotel. Went with a group of 7 in 3 rooms over Christmas. Each of the rooms had no hot water and the tub showers leaked all over the bathroom and hotel room floor. Electricity would go out at least once a day (forget having a refrigerator!)
Discussed with manager and he said we could leave without penalty (or without any money back since pre-paid), ended up giving us $2USD back per room per night.
Management has ZERO customer service skills, rooms have mould and mildew. It is disgusting. The sheets were clean daily, that was the only perk. Pool was gross, never went in.

DO NOT go here. Go to a nicer place and spend $5 more a night for a much better experience.

Room Tip: Don't pick a room here.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank jendres
Reviewed January 21, 2012

I stayed in North Bali and had to stay for one night before a flight to Yogyakarta the next day and this was easiest and cheap to book online.
What an overpriced dump! The room as seriously disgusting. So many mosquitos (lucky I carry my own fly spray). I've stayed in other hotels in this area and never have a mosquito problem.
The aircon was on full and hardly cooled the room.
The bathroom had a vent in the roof that was hanging off it's hinge. Everytime you turned the light on it blew black gunk into the bath tub. Reported it to reception but as we were only staying the one night I don't think they bothered with coming to fix it.
I asked the hotel to organise a taxi to the airport for me which they did, and then the taxi driver tried to ask me for 20,000rp for parking when we got there. I just refused as I know they don't pay that. Just a way to scam unsuspecting tourists of money.
There are much newer, cheaper, cleaner options in the area like GrandMas and Favehotel. Don't waste your money, stay somewhere decent.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank travelinginasia
Reviewed January 5, 2012

Would not go back to this hotel. We picked it based on the rate (booking a room for New Year's weekend one month before in Bali - not advisable) and location within Seminyak so we could easily get to our nighttime destinations. Not worth it....and for that matter, it wasn't even inexpensive, just cheaper than other options.

Rooms are lacking overall cleanliness; towels and toiletries (what little are provided) are virtually unusable. I had to sleep with the light on just to not be scared as the whole place was so icky. If it were up to me, I would have forgone the $ pre-paid after the 1st night and gone somewhere else for the 2nd night.

Stay there at your own risk...

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank ExplorerGirl00
Reviewed November 21, 2011

I'm now staying at Grand Mas - a new hotel a very short walk away on the same Street. It's clean, new, friendly - perfect by comparison. My experience with Seminyak Paradiso was a dark room with lots of big mosquitos so we moved!!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank sambe11
Reviewed October 27, 2011

I stayed at this hotel for 2 weeks, it is great , clean, lovely room, serviced every day with clean linnen every day, great food, the staff realy friendly and helpful in every way, i will be going there again, cant wait, Max Jeans Toowoomba Australia,

Room Tip: all rooms good, quiet, private, comfy
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo