From Mara River Safari Lodge to Ranadi Villa, what a completely different sight and experience. After all that adventure at the safari, time to chill out and do nothing in this villa. The check-in staff was friendly and warm and was very helpful when we requested him to book our horse riding slot and also make dinner reservations at Poppies (must try for those who have not been there).
The villa was not along the main road so it was rather quiet and peaceful. Ours was Villa 3, a one bedroom villa with a private pool. What I like best about this villa, the toilet! It has an open shower and WC. The pool somehow looked much bigger in the photos. I must say it was small, wide enough for just one person and you could reach the other end of the pool with just one kick.
We woke up to some noise at the back of our villa. It could be because we were a little too closed to the lane along the villa or we had noisy neighbors. Breakfast was served in the villa and the banana pancakes were so good that I had it every morning during our entire stay.
The villa is quite a distant from Seminyak Square and Ku De Ta. Fortunately we rented a bike and were mobile.
Somehow we felt that the male staff were warmer than the female staff. The lady who checked us out didn't even smile a bit. Maybe she got up on the wrong side of her bed.
Overall we enjoyed our stay at Ranadi Villa and it was value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hide away in a boutique pool villa retreat that takes inspiration from a modern colonial plantation. A collection of 18 one, two and three bedroom private pool villas blend enchanting Balinese style and Anantara’s luxurious approach to an exotic home away from home. Each self contained villa is thoughtfully designed to offer a high degree of privacy, a sense of openness and a feeling of being at one with nature, so that you can experience the ultimate island lifestyle. Located only a 25 minute drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport, Bali’s jet setter lifestyle awaits you in trendy Seminyak. Discover one of the island’s most sought after destinations, characterised by a charming laid back vibe, great restaurants, gourmet cafés, chic bars and designer shops. More than a favourite haunt for the rich and famous, your stylish Seminyak escape can easily be combined with exploration of the island’s rich artistic scenes, spiritual heartland, traditional rural culture, and of course endless stunning beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Anantara Vacation Club Bali Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ranadi Villa Hotel Seminyak
- Ranadi Hotel Seminyak
- Anantara Vacation Club Bali Seminyak