Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great value for money

We visited Murano spa as it was close to our hotel and very affordable. We werent disappointed! We... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Seminyak
from $73.23
More Info
All reviews honeymoon package free pick javanese lulur ramada encore body scrub ginger tea yogurt shower bath traditional massage hour massage relaxing massage my partner great service left feeling spa treatment pedicure
Selected filters
Reviewed May 23, 2019 via mobile

We got free pick up from the villa we appreciate it. However the technique of the massage is not good enough. Although the view of the room is quite good, the facility is a bit old and no air conditioning. We sweated a lot after the hot bath. The worst thing is that the shop located in taxi restricted area. They offered us 200000 rupiah for shuttle service going to airport. We had to accept it with no choice.
Lastly, the price is reasonable. Overall, it’s not a good experience at all.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed April 17, 2019 via mobile

Incredibly beautiful place, the enterance is stunning with all the wood and the big waterfall and little pond. There’s big arches in the rooms and you can hear the water from all of the gorgeous water features they have dotted around. All the staff are so friendly, I come to this spa every time I’m in Bali and have never had a bad experience. Price is unbeatable for the type of treatment you get.

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed March 18, 2019 via mobile

Wife and I had a massage at this place. I thought it was good as I do not have too many massages. My wife said it was very good and she is a bit of an expert on massages.

Cost was very reasonable. A little isolated but we used the courtesy driver. It’s was no cost getting there but he charge 50000 for the return trip which is okay.

Worth a visit

Date of experience: March 2019
1  Thank leanneandtony
Reviewed March 10, 2019

Such a nice and welcoming place with a relaxing environment and friendly staff. We've been here twice and had different type of massages. I did the Balinese Relaxing and traditional massage and the relaxing was the best for me. The traditional and relaxing massages are the same, but the traditional is a bit harder. For the ladies there are different type of massages which my friends had and were happy with all.
It's a bit busy, better to book before.
For the price it is definitely worth it.
100% recommended!

Date of experience: March 2019
1  Thank Eric_H77777777
Reviewed February 12, 2019

Stayed at Ramada encore just up road for 5 days so went here twice a day everyday! great service, can get a little busy sometimes so we tended to book in morning for afternoon. All services we had were great, very ambient with waterfalls off massage rooms. Good massages, facial:)

Date of experience: February 2019