Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great value for money

We visited Murano spa as it was close to our hotel and very affordable. We werent disappointed! We... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Shops93
Perth
via mobile
Price friendly and great staff

While staying in Seminyak for 10 days my husband and I had daily 1 hour relaxation massages for $10... read more

Reviewed May 23, 2019
Loislovestravelling
Melbourne, Australia
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Seminyak
from $73.23
More Info
All reviews honeymoon package free pick javanese lulur ramada encore body scrub ginger tea yogurt shower bath traditional massage hour massage relaxing massage my partner great service left feeling spa treatment pedicure
Selected filters
Reviewed March 18, 2019 via mobile

Wife and I had a massage at this place. I thought it was good as I do not have too many massages. My wife said it was very good and she is a bit of an expert on massages.

Cost was very reasonable. A little isolated but we used the courtesy driver. It’s was no cost getting there but he charge 50000 for the return trip which is okay.

Worth a visit

Date of experience: March 2019
1  Thank leanneandtony
Reviewed March 10, 2019

Such a nice and welcoming place with a relaxing environment and friendly staff. We've been here twice and had different type of massages. I did the Balinese Relaxing and traditional massage and the relaxing was the best for me. The traditional and relaxing massages are the same, but the traditional is a bit harder. For the ladies there are different type of massages which my friends had and were happy with all.
It's a bit busy, better to book before.
For the price it is definitely worth it.
100% recommended!

Date of experience: March 2019
1  Thank Eric_H77777777
Reviewed February 12, 2019

Stayed at Ramada encore just up road for 5 days so went here twice a day everyday! great service, can get a little busy sometimes so we tended to book in morning for afternoon. All services we had were great, very ambient with waterfalls off massage rooms. Good massages, facial:)

Date of experience: February 2019
1  Thank Skippy085
Reviewed February 11, 2019 via mobile

I took my partner here, and we were treated with great service and quickly brought through with no booking. We had the honey bath treatment, and we both feel silky smooth and relaxed after! The bath was beautiful and ginger tea AMAZING. we’ve had massages every day at different places and this was the best place by far. Walking distance from our hotel, cool corridors and rooms, clean and professional.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed November 23, 2018

Price is not the cheapest, considering the run down place and cold reception. Don't even go for the manicure or pedicure, as you will not be put in a decent place to enjoy the treatment (put in a messy, hot area) and the skills of the therapist were terrible for the price paid. Rather go for the air conditioned ones in for example, Seminyak Village and the price are comparable and you will feel much pampered.

Date of experience: November 2018