Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great value for money

We visited Murano spa as it was close to our hotel and very affordable. We werent disappointed! We... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Shops93
Perth
via mobile
Price friendly and great staff

While staying in Seminyak for 10 days my husband and I had daily 1 hour relaxation massages for $10... read more

Reviewed May 23, 2019
Loislovestravelling
Melbourne, Australia
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Seminyak
from $73.23
More Info
All reviews honeymoon package free pick javanese lulur ramada encore body scrub ginger tea yogurt shower bath traditional massage hour massage relaxing massage my partner great service left feeling spa treatment pedicure
Selected filters
Reviewed February 11, 2019 via mobile

I took my partner here, and we were treated with great service and quickly brought through with no booking. We had the honey bath treatment, and we both feel silky smooth and relaxed after! The bath was beautiful and ginger tea AMAZING. we’ve had massages every day at different places and this was the best place by far. Walking distance from our hotel, cool corridors and rooms, clean and professional.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed November 23, 2018

Price is not the cheapest, considering the run down place and cold reception. Don't even go for the manicure or pedicure, as you will not be put in a decent place to enjoy the treatment (put in a messy, hot area) and the skills of the therapist were terrible for the price paid. Rather go for the air conditioned ones in for example, Seminyak Village and the price are comparable and you will feel much pampered.

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed October 18, 2018 via mobile

Its quite cheap actually with free pickup from Seminyak area. The massage here is good. However facilities here are quite old. Hence the attitude of boss / waitress are awful. Its 2~3 KM from the shopping center. Not convenient for visitors. I may suggest go other place.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

Wow!
This was the first thing i did when i arrived in bali.
Wow definitely amazing i almost nodded off at least 4 times during my massage. I then had a body scrub and a flower bath definitely a bali bucket list.
I picked this place because of its reviews and it definitely didnt disappoint. The question is how do i top this. Not sure i can.
Thankyou.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

3 years ago we went to Murano, this time it was really disappointing, everything just didn’t go to plan. Pickup 15 mins late so arrived 20 mins late. Booked 4 hands massage for two people but told not available. When we went to leave, we’re told wait another 20mins “then ok”. Massage wasn’t worth the wait, rough, oil free for 50%, therapists didn’t seem to care, talked to each other and laughed a lot. I hope other people are having a great experience, sadly ours was not.

Date of experience: September 2018