Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great value for money

We visited Murano spa as it was close to our hotel and very affordable. We werent disappointed! We... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Shops93
Perth
via mobile
Price friendly and great staff

While staying in Seminyak for 10 days my husband and I had daily 1 hour relaxation massages for $10... read more

Reviewed May 23, 2019

from $73.23
More Info
from $32.00
More Info
All reviews honeymoon package free pick javanese lulur ramada encore body scrub ginger tea yogurt shower bath traditional massage hour massage relaxing massage my partner great service left feeling spa treatment pedicure
Selected filters
Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

Wow!
This was the first thing i did when i arrived in bali.
Wow definitely amazing i almost nodded off at least 4 times during my massage. I then had a body scrub and a flower bath definitely a bali bucket list.
I picked this place because of its reviews and it definitely didnt disappoint. The question is how do i top this. Not sure i can.
Thankyou.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

3 years ago we went to Murano, this time it was really disappointing, everything just didn’t go to plan. Pickup 15 mins late so arrived 20 mins late. Booked 4 hands massage for two people but told not available. When we went to leave, we’re told wait another 20mins “then ok”. Massage wasn’t worth the wait, rough, oil free for 50%, therapists didn’t seem to care, talked to each other and laughed a lot. I hope other people are having a great experience, sadly ours was not.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

This was my second time to this spa (came here 6 yrs ago) and the quality was just as good. My masseuse was Sayu and she was fabulous. Had the 1 hr Balinese massage for 100k RP and left feeling completely blissed out. The setting is very nice with the sounds of running water and peaceful music in the background. They do a complementary pick up which is also appreciated. Definitely recommend

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed August 15, 2018

A couples 3 hour honeymoon package starts with a 1 hour relaxing massage, followed by a scrub then covered in yoghurt.
This is followed by a shower then a scented flower bath where ginger tea is given to drink whilst in the bath.
Then upstairs for a 1 hour facial the total cost for this is 660,000 rupiah money well spent for 3 hours of rest and relaxation.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed July 28, 2018

The spa had a very relaxing calm environment. Private discreet rooms. I had a traditional balinese massage which includes massaging everywhere!. I had disposable paper undies to wear and nothing else. Always had a sheet covering the parts not getting massaged so did not feel too exposed. A little suprised when my front and breast area started to get massaged but hey ,when in rome, as they say. Was not offended, she is doing her job. Both times I went the staff were friendly and attentive, no ongoing conversation during my massage as mentioned in other reviews. Offered a shower afterwards and ginger tea. My husband also got a pedicure, such a cheap price well worth it. The staff unfortunately get paid a lot less than what we pay. Did not book either time and were accomodating.

Date of experience: July 2018