“The best spa !!!!MUST TRY”
Review of Murano Spa

Murano Spa
Ranked #21 of 119 Spas & Wellness in Seminyak
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best spa !!!!MUST TRY”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

It was the best spa service ever!

we booked at 2pm but cuz of traffic jam we reached there around 5pm

they were supposed to pick up us at our villa [FYI ,Amor villa = THE BEST] however we had to miss it cuz we

came from dreamland beach

anyways the first impression was "WARM", all the design and atmosphere was calm and nice.

even though we were late for the spa but they were smiling and welcomed us warmly

we took 3hours honey moon package , had massage-bodyscrub-yogurt pack-hot tub-facial massage

the person who did massage for me was very professional and i was satisfied

well my bf also said he wanted to come back again!

one thing i was not so happy about this place was, when we went to the massage room, there're one female and MALE for our

massage!

I was shocked cuz i didnt expect that male will be in the room ! [i was half naked]

the female said its ok but hello , to me it was not ok at all...... very uncomfortable moment......

well, its my personal opinion so if you dont mind guy sees your naked body, you wouldnt mind that

Anyways, after nice spa, we only paid around USD 70 ! for 3hours , two persons !

also after spa, they sent us back to villa by free charge [FYI from our villa to Murano spa was only 3mins by car]

Overall, we were satisfied with their kind serivce and willing to visit again! :)

Visited October 2012
1 Thank ayu p

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Moscow
64 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 576 helpful votes
“Massage is good, facials just ok”
Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

+ free pick-up is good
+ response by e-mail is quick
+ massage was good (that which included in Honeymoon package)

- facial is done unattentively and not very thorough, although I can't say it's completely bad. Little more attention would increase the quality. Also keep in mind that this is a FULL facial, including the face cleansing, and it really HURTS :).

Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Murano Day Spa”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

My husband and I had the package no.1, very relaxing,lovely staff.Disappointing part was the final hour when we moved upstairs for cremebath, the ambiance was broken by another couple having same treatment and the staff speaking over us in Indonesian,there were 6 of them having a conversation.Lastly the driver was a very aggressive driver on the way home.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Marge310
Totowa, New Jersey
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Great spa!!”
Reviewed October 4, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I had scheduled a treatment for the day we arrived in Bali. The Spa's driver was several minutes ahead of schedule which was perfect. Upon arriving, we were taken to the couples room where we were taken to the heavens above. The message was great!!

Upon completion , we were transported back to out villa.

The only negative is the 3% fee the Spa wanted to charge if a credit card was used to make payment. Luckily, I was smart enough to bring cash with me.

1 Thank nasa808
Gold Coast
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great Spa at a very reasonable price”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I don't like to go to cheap on the spa treatments as I question the hygene.

This place has fantastic pricing and great quality service and hygene. A gem and all the staff are so sweet. You can call them and they will pick you up.

Set aside three hours and take the works - you'll be glad you did.

Visited September 2012