“Great spa!!”
Review of Murano Spa

Murano Spa
Ranked #25 of 127 Spas & Wellness in Seminyak
Reviewed October 4, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I had scheduled a treatment for the day we arrived in Bali. The Spa's driver was several minutes ahead of schedule which was perfect. Upon arriving, we were taken to the couples room where we were taken to the heavens above. The message was great!!

Upon completion , we were transported back to out villa.

The only negative is the 3% fee the Spa wanted to charge if a credit card was used to make payment. Luckily, I was smart enough to bring cash with me.

1  Thank nasa808

Reviewed October 1, 2012

I don't like to go to cheap on the spa treatments as I question the hygene.

This place has fantastic pricing and great quality service and hygene. A gem and all the staff are so sweet. You can call them and they will pick you up.

Set aside three hours and take the works - you'll be glad you did.

Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

We went to Murano 3 times while we were in Bali. The first time we spent 3.5hrs being pampered and the time flew by. It was just amazing. The 2nd time was for an 1.5hr massage and the 3rd time was 4hrs of bliss!! I can highly recommend Murano and think it is amazingly good value for money. And the Fresh Ginger tea is so yummy!!!!

Reviewed September 15, 2012

We have been to Murano on 4 occasions now... Twice on both trips. The staff are great and the prices are fantastic. I left feeling like a new person. AWESOME!! Will return!!

Reviewed August 21, 2012

Had excellent refreshing SPA. Enjoyed thoroughly. Good staff and good service. Peaceful ambiance of nature and soothing music will surly relaxed your body and soul. Bit away from the most hotels but have free pick up and drop.