“Hidden gem”

Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Trust me go and try la sal it is amazing!!! Me and my partner had the suckling pig and we just thought it was the best dish that we have eaten in our life. We loved this dish so much we went back and had the same thing. You won't regret it.

Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

Came here for dinner after reading TA reviews and as its close to where we were staying. The atmosphere at night is magical, lights in the trees give the illusion of being in a fairy tale! we ordered a couple of tapas to begin~ prawns in truffle (YUM) and beef satay sticks (mmm) I ordered the Wagyu and mushroom stew with mashed potato (Don't be fooled, this is no ordinary dish) - it was so tasty and the meat melted in the mouth, the potatoes had me wishing I could lick the bowl! My partner had the pork ribs and vegetables- again- really tasty! We then finished our meals with a mango cheesecake and a brûlée (this was the only good we had that to me wasn't 'bang-on'...it had a texture in the mouth that wasn't quite right but it still tasted nice) The staff were nice, but after our initial drink- we weren't asked if we would like another, which let them down a bit. Overall- the food and atmosphere of this restaurant make it a stand out choice if your in Seminyak. A must try for sure :)

1  Thank bexplatt
Reviewed March 25, 2013

We stumbled on this place as it was on the road to where we were staying, what a find. It is beautifully decorated, feels quite colonial, lots of white! Fabulous service and some of the best paella I've tasted outside of Spain! Really well priced food, cocktails a little on the expensive side but well worth the money. First place I've been in Bali that doesn't sell Bintang!! Really well worth seeking out and tasting as many of the taps as you can!! YUM!

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Nice courtyard, great staff. Meal was average. Pricey for the area. Can do better. Jl Drupadi is a suicide road to walk on - be careful!

Reviewed March 10, 2013

We had a yummy tapas with a good Sangria. The staff were very nice & attentive. Would definitely go back