“Another amazing meal”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Australia
“Another amazing meal”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Tonight my friend and i arrived a little early to meet our friends. And Raymond the manager was trying a new dish to put on the menu. I had the pleasure of trying.... Pumpkin croquets and prawns croquets both absolutely beautiful. We then had the usual little taster plate followed by the the 2 special fish dishes of the day. We were going to share, but neither of us would as they were both so delicious. I was the only piggy to have dessert. Passionfruit cheesecake and dark chocolate and raspberries. Very very morish....

I'm sure I'll be back again before I leave Bali.....

• Visited February 2013

Perth, Australia
“Brillaint place to eat.”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

We loved it here so much we went 2 nights in a row.Great quality tapas at reasonable prices.We traditionally dont have spanish restaurats where we love so its a real treat to come here.Service is always good the cocktails spot on and presentation of food great.We will be back.

• Visited January 2013
“Heart of an ever burgeoning town”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

A light, clean, smart & airy space, garden patio with a welcoming twist. Well worth a side step (of one street) from the main seminyak drag. Flavoursome well executed Spanish staples, innovative specials for the tried & tested. Local feeling, unpretentious, great music & crowd. You dont feel claustrophobic from a million other restaurants on the doorstep. Love this place, dined many times & will definitely return.

Cairns
“Great spot”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We had dinner at La Sal on Jl. Drupardi Seminyak earlier this month and what a great experience it proved to be! The menu was exceptional, being a mix of Spanish and Argentinean dishes. The tapas were delicious with the standout being scallops.

The mains were terrific, we had a mixture including 2 serves of suckling pig .... the best pork I have ever tasted.

Drinks service was a bit slow but they can be forgiven because of the quality of the food.

Don't miss out on this one.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
“Great Spanish restaurant in Seminyak”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Really enjoyed my experience at La Sal. It was out of the way and very well presented with fairy lights in the surrounding trees. It was quiet. I was on my own, given an excellent table. The service was fast and pleasant. My food was delicious - I mostly chose specials. The wine list is okay. Price is okay. I would recommend a visit as this place deserves to be busier.