WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of La Sal

La Sal
Ranked #119 of 479 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: Mediterranean, European
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff
Perth, Australia
“Brillaint place to eat.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

We loved it here so much we went 2 nights in a row.Great quality tapas at reasonable prices.We traditionally dont have spanish restaurats where we love so its a real treat to come here.Service is always good the cocktails spot on and presentation of food great.We will be back.

• 5 of 5 bubbles

“Heart of an ever burgeoning town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

A light, clean, smart & airy space, garden patio with a welcoming twist. Well worth a side step (of one street) from the main seminyak drag. Flavoursome well executed Spanish staples, innovative specials for the tried & tested. Local feeling, unpretentious, great music & crowd. You dont feel claustrophobic from a million other restaurants on the doorstep. Love this place, dined many times & will definitely return.

Cairns
“Great spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

We had dinner at La Sal on Jl. Drupardi Seminyak earlier this month and what a great experience it proved to be! The menu was exceptional, being a mix of Spanish and Argentinean dishes. The tapas were delicious with the standout being scallops.

The mains were terrific, we had a mixture including 2 serves of suckling pig .... the best pork I have ever tasted.

Drinks service was a bit slow but they can be forgiven because of the quality of the food.

Don't miss out on this one.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
“Great Spanish restaurant in Seminyak”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013

Really enjoyed my experience at La Sal. It was out of the way and very well presented with fairy lights in the surrounding trees. It was quiet. I was on my own, given an excellent table. The service was fast and pleasant. My food was delicious - I mostly chose specials. The wine list is okay. Price is okay. I would recommend a visit as this place deserves to be busier.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Kuala lumpur
“Best in Bali”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

I have been eating at this lovely restaurant for around 7 years whenever I visit Bali and it never disappoints. I noticed some other reviews say the service is slow! Not true,maybe they ordered something that took a while to cook? The staff are lovely an most have been there as long as I've been eating there and they have an excellent knowledge of the ever changing menu. This time I had the suckling pig which was one of the best things I've ever had...anywhere. Would not go to Bali with out a visit to La Sal

• Visited December 2012