“Impeccable”

Breeze at The Samaya Seminyak
Ranked #35 of 568 Restaurants in Seminyak
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: BREEZE beachside restaurant overlooking Seminyak Beach offers exotic international and local dishes for lunch, afternoon tea and romantic sunset cocktails & dinners. The beach front setting, great sunset views and the sound of the waves make this one of Bali's most romantic places to dine.Our menus are composed of a compilation of specialties unique to Breeze, the cuisine is modern eclectic, focusing strongly on local organic produce and flavors. Seafood dominates as that as the perfect fare to enjoy whilst holidaying or living on an island of paradise. We include also some of the best sourced meats available from Australia and USA. Cheeses and Foie Gras from France, good local organic vegetables. We have a great Indonesian food section and our newly added Sharing Plate section.
Reviewed December 28, 2013

This is a lovely restaurant based in the Samaya hotel. The location is stunning and the service was some of the best I have encountered. Unfortunately I had to leave in a bit of a hurry due to a dose of Bali Belly (contracted on a trip to the countryside the day before) but received a detailed Email from the boss the following day asking how I was..now that's service. Prices were very acceptable so take a tip and try here for the views food and service rather than the other nearby beach restaurant which let us down (see my other reviews)

Write a ReviewReviews (4,116)

Reviewed December 28, 2013

We visited the Breeze for dinner in June this year to celebrate our wedding anniversary. We were a little disappointed that it was raining but we were sat inside and welcomed with warm and responsive service. Our waitress was very friendly and attentive to our requests and spoke good English. Food was ammazinngg and we were surprised to get a dessert at the end congratulating us for our anniversary. When we left, we received an email from the manager thanking us for the visit which shows the extend they go with customer service.

We loved this place so much we decided to return for dinner again a couple of days later. This time, we were sat outside and enjoyed the beautiful view with drinks on the couch prior to starting dinner.

Loved every single part of the experience and thoughtful customer service, starting from the time we walked into the Samaya to the point we left. Prices are a little bit steep for Bali but reasonable given the setting and similar to what we pay for a classy restaurant in Australia. FYI there is also mosquito repellent provided. We also saw that they have a romantic, secluded area for couples who are celebrating an extra special occasion.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

After all the great reviews I was a little taken back by the mediocrity of the food and the setting. Maybe I'm picky but I want my fresh fish FRESH, not smoked. I also don't enjoy sitting on a beach and looking at piles of garbage washing back into the sea. We ordered the sea food tower and everything on it was smoked except the oysters and shrimp. I would say the oysters and shrimp were good except for all the pursuing stomach issues. The one redeeming quality was the cocktails were very good. We had their signature Breeze cocktail that was very tasty. I'm sure in the evening the sounds of the sea and a cool Breeze would make this a nice place to stop for a drink. I don't recommend getting the oysters.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

We visited there for a dinner in late Dec. As it was a rainy season, we were not able to see the sunset clearly.. however, the food and service were great. The waiter was very responsive and sensitive to our request and gesture. Hope to re-visit again during the dry season!

Reviewed December 27, 2013

I always think hotel food is overpriced. But since we had our lunch and dinner included in our package, so we hardly had our meal elsewhere but at this restaurant. This restaurant serves a very good breakfast for free if you stay at the Samaya. The lunch and dinner menu were very nice. What I must mention is this restaurant is probably the most romantic restaurant in Seminyak for candlelight / romantic dinner. It is located at the beach side, and it has a little island overlooking the sea where you can have a dinner there with rose petals on the ground with little candles to build up the romance. They serve 7-course dinner menu for the romantic meal, and each of them was very nice food. The staff and manager was very polite and did their best to ensure we had a great experience.