“If you come for the food you will love it.”

Breeze at The Samaya Seminyak
Ranked #27 of 536 Restaurants in Seminyak
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: BREEZE beachside restaurant overlooking Seminyak Beach offers exotic international and local dishes for lunch, afternoon tea and romantic sunset cocktails & dinners. The beach front setting, great sunset views and the sound of the waves make this one of Bali's most romantic places to dine.Our menus are composed of a compilation of specialties unique to Breeze, the cuisine is modern eclectic, focusing strongly on local organic produce and flavors. Seafood dominates as that as the perfect fare to enjoy whilst holidaying or living on an island of paradise. We include also some of the best sourced meats available from Australia and USA. Cheeses and Foie Gras from France, good local organic vegetables. We have a great Indonesian food section and our newly added Sharing Plate section.
Monte-Carlo, Monaco
“If you come for the food you will love it.”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Sometimes you go to a restuarant and walk away with a smile. This place was spot on with service and the food was top notch. I had the 6 satay chicken and pumpkin soup. The fresh cut chips are amazing also. The view is very nice and the service is better then the nose up service at Ku De NOT. I will be back to this place...possibly even tonight.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
“ Surprising discovery”
Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

We were supposed to dine at La Lucciola - one of the recommended restaurants at Seminyak, but it was full. We didn't make a reservation. We were directed to go to the restaurant next door - Breeze.

A bit apprehensive ... But all is gone when we were seated. The welcome was warm. They have a good mix of food - from international to Asian. We ordered a mix of everything - starter, meat and more. Very good and well prepared.

Most importantly, the service is excellent. We really enjoyed ourselves and will be sure to visit this restaurant, again.

1 Thank Johnsonkhoo
Perth
“Awesome Wedding Anniversary Dinner”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

We had a great time , the food was amazing and the setting was spectacular (with the special table setting amidst a heart shapped flower arrangement) and the complementary red roses and cake just topped of the wonderful evening .

Thanks again and we’ll be back !!!

Melbourne, Australia
“Sensational venue with amazing service”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

I booked via the internet after reading reviews on Tripadvisor.
We were not disappointed. The beach front seating and views were amazing. It had been raining but stopped just in time for dinner so the air was clean and fresh.
Our waitress Ami was delightful. Always calling us by name. Very nice touch.
Cocktail list was great and I sampled 3. All lovely.
The menu was great but my non seafood eating husband had limited choice. Satays to start. Then Andrew had the baby back ribs and I had the scallop entree as a main. Both very good. Sides of beans and wedges were also great. Dessert of icecream and the cannoli finished off the night. All up $130 AUS.
The atmosphere was fabulous and the sound of the crashing waves was beautiful.
Please take time to fill in the feedback. And I received an email this morning from the
Manager thanking us for visiting. Nice touch.
We will be back!!

1 Thank Suzette_Andrew
adelaide
“Own private island, FANTASTIC”
Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

Wow wow wow, I surprised my wife for our 10 yr wedding anniversary on our own private island that overlooked the beautiful sunset . The individual service we received was second to none, the western food menu option was what we had and the steak was 1 of the best I've ever had! We were so full after a brilliant night of laughter, cocktails, and amazing food. I thankyou breezes at semaya for an excellent night even taking note of my emails about the surprise and keeping everything quiet until it was time to enter the island. 1 of the most memorable nights of my life which I will never forget. I'LL BE BACK