“The best location for a restaurant right on the ocean front.”

Breeze at The Samaya Seminyak
Ranked #23 of 519 Restaurants in Seminyak
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: BREEZE beachside restaurant overlooking Seminyak Beach offers exotic international and local dishes for lunch, afternoon tea and romantic sunset cocktails & dinners. The beach front setting, great sunset views and the sound of the waves make this one of Bali's most romantic places to dine.Our menus are composed of a compilation of specialties unique to Breeze, the cuisine is modern eclectic, focusing strongly on local organic produce and flavors. Seafood dominates as that as the perfect fare to enjoy whilst holidaying or living on an island of paradise. We include also some of the best sourced meats available from Australia and USA. Cheeses and Foie Gras from France, good local organic vegetables. We have a great Indonesian food section and our newly added Sharing Plate section.
Garboldisham, null, United Kingdom
“The best location for a restaurant right on the ocean front.”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

We had a lovely meal at Breeze, the service was exceptional once we had been seated and the food was extremely good with a very interesting menu. The cocktails were fabulous. It is pricey but it feels exclusive and they treat you very well. The view of the ocean and the sound of the waves crashing in make this worth the price you pay for the drinks and the food.

• Visited October 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Vancouver, Canada
“Perfect location by the ocean”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

We had drinks on the patio. Beautiful views of the setting sun. Drinks inventive. Quite enjoyed trying the Arak.

Visited October 2012
Sydney
“Wow what a disappointment!”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Staff fantastic.

Location amazing.

Food - so average I was shocked!

Beef Rendang was worst I have ever had.

Tasted watered down and cooked that evening.

Could have been a frozen meal for all I could tell.

However it was very nicely presented!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank E320COUPE
Totowa, New Jersey
“Best dinner in Bali”
Reviewed October 4, 2012 via mobile

Prior to arriving in Bali, I reached out to The Samaya to make dinner reservations since I heard this was the place to go.

Mr. Clark responded to my request promptly,stating that he will take care of everything.

Once we arrived, we were take to our table which was overlooking the beautiful beach. What more can I ask for?

Well, Ami our server was out of the world! She brought over cold towels and mozzie repellant and took out order. The food was very tasty and quickly served. Ami stopped by several times to make sure everything was okay.

I wish there was a resturant of this caliber near me but this give me plenty reason to go back.

Dunsborough
“Best dinner in Bali ever!!”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

We pre-booked a beachside table for my sister's 40th birthday in September and honestly had the best dining experience I've had, not just in Bali, but ever!

We were greeted by our waiter "Ana" who asked us all our names and proceeded to remember them and address us by name for the rest of the night. Cool towels, followed by insect repellent if required appeared and we were offered wraps in case it got cool. The attention to customer detail here is amazing right down from the washroom attendant to the Manager's email follow up the next day to check on our experience.

We ordered starters then had a USA tenderloin (perfect), the risotto (best I've ever had) and crispy barramundi (amazing) and also included the "garden salad" which was a culinary masterpiece.

I can't rave about this restaurant enough - we even went back the next day for lunch it was that good. I will definitely be going back next time I'm in Bali without a doubt.

Thank you Ray, Ana and the amazing floor and kitchen staff at Breeze-best dinner - EVER!!

• Visited September 2012