The Seiryu Villas(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$183
The Haven Bali(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$57
Anantara Seminyak Bali Resort(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$300
Courtyard by Marriott Bali Seminyak Resort(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$173
$155
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$333
The Legian Bali(Seminyak)
$536
Orbitz.com
$254
$243
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $288/night.

$673
Hotels.com
All reviewsspace villasevery morningprivate poolpersonal butlereat streetwe stayed in a two bedroomcook breakfastbeautiful breakfastmain shoppingoutdoor bathroomsound systemday bedvilla staffamazing villaan oasislounge areathree bedroom
Reviewed June 17, 2017 via mobile

This Oasis in Seminyak just gets better
The ambience is amazing and any problems just melt away
Love the huge so well looked after pool and gazebo and oh so comfortable sunbeds
The light fittings and beautiful Moroccan features are magnificent
A huge thank you to Suar and Adana for making our holiday so special
They looked after us so well
Looking forward to my next visit

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 14, 2017 via mobile

We have just completed our fifth stay at Space and it has excelled yet again. As I mentioned in my earlier review, I always sanity check our decision to re-book by looking at a few other options. But we always come back to Space. The location is unbeatable, the villa garden/pool areas lush and beautiful and the service outstanding. In particular my husband likes napping in the spacious and shady gazebo. Not many other villas have such a large gazebo. We always request Ayu as our butler as she is very kind and attentive and makes the best breakfasts. As to other comments about open air living areas, roosters, toilets, mossies etc. - it's the tropics not downtown Sydney. It's all part of the charm of Bali. We had a minor problem initially with the toilet and they came and fixed it straight away - no problem. I highly recommend our home in Seminyak - Space at Bali.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank oz_travel_fan
Reviewed June 13, 2017

We spent a week at Space with friends in a 2 bedroom villa and had the most fantastic stay. Travelling with our two small babies, the team at Space went above and beyond to accommodate, with cots and high chairs readily available. The staff are so friendly, Made our butler was fantastic and Gede our driver/tour guide was brilliant - especially with our two little ones in tow!
The villa was spotless and we were hardly out of the pool - it's a great size for a family.
We would highly recommend Space at Bali and are already looking forward to visiting again soon!

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed May 31, 2017

The resort is a little gem of Bali. Could not ask for more. My husband and kid loved every moment there. I wish I could have booked 4 nights instead of 2. The resort is new and is very well maintained. The private pool is just perfect. I will recommend this to all my friends

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
SpaceAtBali, Duty Manager at Space at Bali, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2017

Dear Mrs. Gloria Bui, thank you for your great review, we are happy that you enjoyed your stay and had a perfect time away from home. we look forward to pampering you again soon for your “next break”.

Reviewed May 30, 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stayed in a one bedroom villa and had an awesome stay. Widana our butler was great and Made our driver/ tour guide was a lot of fun. All of the staff are very friendly and helpful and the villas are amazing. Would highly recommend for anyone heading to Bali for a relaxing getaway.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Lachie B , I will pass on your kind compliments to Widana, Made and the rest of our staff as they work hard everyday to make sure that everyone has a memorable stay with us. We hope to see you again very soon.