We stayed there for 6 nights (19.07 - 25.07) at the end of our holidays in Bali and it was our first experience in a villa with private pool.
We stayed in one of the Deluxe villas, with private pool, terrace and garden, good sized room and huge bathroom.
Our driver had some troubles to find the villas, because they are not visible from the main street, and there is only a little sign that shows the location.
It might be a good idea to install a greater sign
- Great location (~700 m from the sea) and 100 m from restaurants and bars
- Room extremely clean
- Really quiet
- Nice Balinese decoration and style
- Private pool of respectable size (~6 m long, 2 m wide)
- Bed and pillows are of excellent quality
- Excellent service and lovely staff, special mention for the pool maintenance guy (cannot remember his name unfortunately, he was really lovely and we enjoyed little chitchat every time he came)
- Possibility to have mobile massage on the terrace
In overall, a really good experience, but the following points might be improved:
- Quality of the lock in the villa entrance, we always had to fight to open the door
- WIFI doesn't work good. On the 6 days we spent there, it was out of order half of the time, in 2014 WIFI shouldn't be an issue any more
- The room might need a bit of fresh paint behind the bed
- Every day you have to go the reception before 7pm to order your breakfast, the system might be simplfied by letting the forms in the room
- If you spend the day at the villa to enjoy the pool, you will have every day 3 interruptions: one for the room cleaning, one for the pool maintenance and one for the garden maintenance. If possible it might be nice to try to regroup these interventions
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With only 20-minutes' drive from the International Airport, The Club Villas with 34 exclusive units are conveniently situated in the heart of Seminyak, the lively and vibrant area where beaches, restaurants, bars and nightlife, variety of entertainment and shopping venues are within easy walking distance. On the other hand, you can always escape to peace and serenity in the Club Villa. In these heavenly surroundings, The Club Villas offer a combination of tranquility and strategic location. The Club Villas, inspired by a Balinese living concept, are ideally set for you to enhance your stay and capture the best of Bali. The combination of gracious hospitality and a relaxed setting makes this place the perfect holiday gateway to the heart and soul of Bali. The generous spaces of the villas offer retreat seeking holiday makers a wonderful blend of the Balinese way of life combined with every modern comfort. Add culture, nature and surroundings which inspire and delight into the mix and the result is a harmonious whole which will ensure your time spent here is simply perfect. Experience personalized service, SPA facilities, 24-Hours Security, 24-Hours Front Desk, Laundry service, Daily housekeeping and Room service, Contemporarily Balinese design and true serenity that will genuinely leave you with unforgettable memories. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Odigeo so you can book your The Club Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Club Villas Hotel Seminyak
- The Club Villas Bali/Seminyak