“Very pleasant hotel” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #33 of 142 Hotels in Seminyak
Rostov-on-Don, Russia
“Very pleasant hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

We have been there in september 2013 in our honeymoon. The location is very good, there are a lot of bars and restaraunts nearby, about 10 minutes walk to beach and about 15 minutes taxi ride to the centre of Kuta - where the life is unstoppable 24 hours.
We lived in Suite 12, it's far from the road so it's very quite there. The Villa is nice and clean, but a little old. Especially you can see it in the bathroom.
The breakfasts were OK, but nothing special. Actually, the variety of meals for breakfast wasn't very good.
The staff mainly is very nice and welcoming with a few exceptions.
I think this hotel is one of the best choices in this area for reasonable money.

Room Tip: Take a villa most far from the road, it will be quiter.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (117)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Jakarta, Indonesia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

We regularly travel down from Jakarta for weekends and generally stay at the same places. This time we tried somewhere new and what a find. Very conveniently located close to many restaurants if you are on foot, a fantastic location if you are on a bike with ease of access to the beach roads and a very easy access to the main roads to Kuta, and you park your bike just outside your villa. The villas, whilst not new are very comfortable with a decent pool shared between 2 villas (we had our to ourselves). Bathrooms are great with hot showers and the bedroom had a very comfortable bed. Breakfast was cooked at our villa each morning and the staff were fantastic.
Overall a great value for money retreat.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
TRM_Bali, Manager at The Club Villas, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
Dear Mr. John,

Thank you very much for taking your time in writing your valuable comments, the comments such as yours are of great value to us and to future visitors.
It’s a pleasure for us to hear that you enjoyed your stay among us and that we were able to surpass your expectations, hopefully we have position ourselves in first position as your option for your next Bali trip
Indeed, as you mentioned, one of our big strengths is our location which provides our customer relaxation, safe atmosphere, great ambience and all the fun of town

I would like to recommend you, for your next Bali trip which I hope is longer, to visit www.balitrm.com in where you can find the best available rates together with extensive benefits for Villa Aya or any of our sister properties
In the meantime We are looking forward to welcoming you back

Kadek Ardana
Villa Manager
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

Stayed at Villa Aya for 9 days in May. Location is fantastic, close to many restaurants, Seminyak Sq and flea market. Old style Balinese with tons of space indoors and out and your own sizeable pool. Breakfast cooked at the villa each morning to your liking. Wonderful, relaxing holiday.

Room Tip: all villas are good
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank R1ccard0
TRM_Bali, Manager at The Club Villas, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
Dear R1 ccard0,

Thank you very much for your kind review. We are very delighted to hear that you really enjoyed your stay with us. Our staff takes great proud to offer you a superior service ; therefore your feedback is very important for us.

On behalf of the whole team I would like to thank you again. For your next Bali trip please visit www.balitrm.com in where you can find the best available rates together with extensive benefits for Villa Aya or any of our sister properties.
In the meantime We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future and be able to serve you your favorite breakfast delight.

Kadek Ardana
Villa Manager
Linkoping, Sweden
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

What would be the most important thing for all of us?
Your own health, and the health of the person next to you.
Now I know that the health of a human being is the first priority for this management. All other things are second priority.
I have stayed in many hotels as I travel quite a lot, and I have also been sick many times at other hotels, but I have NEVER experienced any help even close to what i got from this staff.
You could probably find something that is not fulfilling your expectations in the villa, but for me that is secondary.
If I could choose, I would always stay at any of the hotels these people manage, as I feel very safe in case something would happen, and i know that they will do their best to take care of me if I get hopitalised. And having that safety is worth so much more than anything else.

First i went to the hospital in the middle of the night. I send an email to the reception so they would know that i was not in the villa for the breakfast. They managed to find out which hospital i was staying at, and the Resorts Manager, Pak Deni was waiting for me when i was finished and was going to settle the payment. They helped me with all the administration and also offered to help with to get a second opinion, which i did. The General Manager, Mr Wayne, called be personally to check that everything was ok, and asked if i needed any help. The second day i went to the hospital, one of their staff was with me the whole time during the hospital visit, and this was very appreciated as not all persons speak English in Bali.
Two day later i was supposed to checkout and leave, but i had to visit the emergency clinic once more. This time the hospital want ed to keep me for observation during three days. During the first day, the Villa manager, Pak Putu was with me the whole time. He followed me through all the tests through all the different departments at the hospital. He also helped me with the insurance papers, so did not need to worry about any communication towards the hospital. He was with me the whole day until i got place in a room, and the visiting time was over at 20:00. But later in the evening he came back to check that everything was ok, and this was on his spare time.
The coming three days, they brought me food and helped me to ask the questions to the doctor that you always want to ask, but forget because you are too week.He was also pushing the doctors like any other family member would do. He doublechecked everything making sure that i had it as good as possible. He also went to the pharmacy to buy all the medicine i needed for my stay, including the solution for intravenous infusion.

I would like to send my greatest gratitude to, General Manager Mr Wayne and Resorts Manager Pak Deni.
And my strongest appreciation goes to Villa Manager Pak Putu, who treated me like i was one of his own family.

Staying at any of the hotel these people manage, gives you a priceless security of your own health.
The Club Villas - Seminyak
Beach Club & Resort - Lembongan

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
4 Thank Bolleboll
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

The pool villa was great. Though I emailed reception a week before about the kitchen facilities and received no reply. After emailing again and being hung up on twice I gave up. The kitchen was not stocked with any cutlery, crockery or glassware let alone any utensils etc. this probably won't matter to most people however I was able to organise a local chef to come to our villa with her own equipment to cook for us, which was amazing The staff unfortunately were not helpful and made spoiling my lady for her birthday just a little difficult.

• Stayed July 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank MetalMonk
Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

Stayed 18 June - 20 June 2013.

I bedroom villa - One Queen(?) size bed. a small living room with a kitchenette with stove and pan and a fridge. Comes with a small swimming pool.

Amenities similar to those shown on their website. But the bathtub was cracked. There's shower facility too. No problem with water pressure. Staff were very friendly and helpful, though they had difficulty providing us with indoor slippers on the first day. Drop off service to nearby places eg Kuta included.

Opted for American breakfast. Generally ok except the chicken sausage tasted "powdery".

Got to walk about 15 minutes to Pantai Seminyak. It's not located right at the beach.

Supermarket and convenient stores right outside, at the main road. Plenty of restaurants. Prices around 55000 rupiah for a spaghetti and coffee 30 000 rupiah at cafes. There are "warungs" around the area for a meal around 25000 rupiah if you want to try want what most of the locals would have (though some may be too salty for our taste buds).

If you want to buy Bali Coffee, get them at the supermarket. Airport prices are double.

Room Tip: Viila number more than 5 should be quieter as they are further away from the main road.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank DecemberMin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

We booked the 1 bedroom pool villa for two nights in June. Location-wise, we found it perfect. Just 1-2 minutes walk to Jl Laksamana which is Eat Street. No lack of good food, some shopping and basic necessities. It is a short couple minutes taxi ride to the famouse Ku de ta and Potato Head beach club.

I was initially apprehensive having read some negative feedback about how dirty the pool or poor condition the villas were. The minute we stepped into the villa, all our worries were out of the window. The villa surpassed our expectations. The pool was a decent size for two persons to get in. The room was huge as was the bathroom. Everything in the kitchen and hall were clean and modern. The only two complaints we would have is the quality of breakfast. We had local and western breakfast sets delivered to our villa in the morning but they are really not appetizing. Coffee and tea are suppose to be made yourself in the villa but the cups were quite dirty. These are just tiny blips in the grand scheme of things. There are much better food just at the doorstep in any case.

Room Tip: Request for villas closer to the reception which is in the middle of the lane where villas are locat...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple