We stayed for 5 days at club villas which is on a side street from the restaurant street in Seminyak called Jalan Laksmana or Jalan Oberoi.
The Club Villas do not have amny reviews online since the main customers are from Taiwan and China hence the reveiws woudl be in these languages.
clean, very helpful staff,
nice but small private pool
Aircon, nice big outdoor bathroom
Near reataurants and 10 minutes walk to the beach from main strets
villa feels claustrophobic with high walls in a small garden with a small pool; woudl prefer a complex that includes a bigger common pool and a restaurant/bar
The villa is not so near the beach but around 10-15 minutes walk to Seminyak Beach.
Another important part is that it is not e\sy to swim in Seminyak beach, or Kuta or Legian becahes since waves are strong and only good for surfing.
If you want swimming you should head to Sanur where there are some large hotels but the corals stop the waves and are beautiful, or to Nusa DUa which is another nice beachy area in the south.
Overall the villas were nice but i would not stay there since what i am looking for is something that shoudl have a bit more life.
Hope above helps.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With only 20-minutes' drive from the International Airport, The Club Villas with 34 exclusive units are conveniently situated in the heart of Seminyak, the lively and vibrant area where beaches, restaurants, bars and nightlife, variety of entertainment and shopping venues are within easy walking distance. On the other hand, you can always escape to peace and serenity in the Club Villa. In these heavenly surroundings, The Club Villas offer a combination of tranquility and strategic location. The Club Villas, inspired by a Balinese living concept, are ideally set for you to enhance your stay and capture the best of Bali. The combination of gracious hospitality and a relaxed setting makes this place the perfect holiday gateway to the heart and soul of Bali. The generous spaces of the villas offer retreat seeking holiday makers a wonderful blend of the Balinese way of life combined with every modern comfort. Add culture, nature and surroundings which inspire and delight into the mix and the result is a harmonious whole which will ensure your time spent here is simply perfect. Experience personalized service, SPA facilities, 24-Hours Security, 24-Hours Front Desk, Laundry service, Daily housekeeping and Room service, Contemporarily Balinese design and true serenity that will genuinely leave you with unforgettable memories. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your The Club Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Club Villas Hotel Seminyak
- The Club Villas Bali/Seminyak